Prada F/W 04.05 Milan

oh, just kill me...another brilliant collection I can't afford...aaaahhhh!!!!! :innocent:

looking forward to seeing the full collection, looks like a winner :flower:

would it kill her to more than just pop out of the backstage for more than a second?

Pictures are up at:

http://www.modaonline.it

I like it a lot, it's a natural evolution from the previous collections. The robot from men's f/w is there too...

Originally posted by tott@Feb 24th, 2004 - 6:26 pm
Pictures are up at:

http://www.modaonline.it

I like it a lot, it's a natural evolution from the previous collections. The robot from men's f/w is there too...
it does seem like a natural step forward, I like the collection :flower:

Can I call it "modern, luxury, oriental"? :-)) (because of the prints, richness of fabrics and colors) And the skirts are superb :-)

i am in love with everything :heart: :woot: :heart:

also what do you think of the toy robot details??

I think the collection is amazing, and will be full of "it" pieces for next season...

Miuccia is such a powerhouse. It just never stops. Another stunning, achingly beautiful collection. I see many Far East touches but there are elements which seem very Russian as well. A great mix for an incredible collection.

The robot sweaters and keychains are so fun! And I love that Prada shows of the past two years contain so many clever styling tricks. She's not just selling her own line but showing people new ways to wear the clothes they already have. So clever!

Really good collection :heart:
I lvoe teh mix of 50's , far east and russian.

I LOVE the jewl details and full buble skirts :heart:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Feb 24th, 2004 - 9:58 pm
Another stunning, achingly beautiful collection.
you took the words right out of my mouth-i ache all over!!! :blush: :heart:

now we wre talking. instead of a direct 50's look, this is so rich in influences that arent tired. :heart: love the russian hats , skirts, and shades B)

I agree with everyone. :flower: I also like how she's incorporating all the color we've been seeing recently but with vibrant splashs like this...

Here

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Feb 24th, 2004 - 11:37 pm
instead of a direct 50's look, this is so rich in influences that arent tired.
Yes yes yes! I'm so tired of this 50's trend all over the place. Miuccia, on the other hand, left the direct referencing for the amateurs (Marc Jacobs comes to mind) and instead took the idea in a totally new direction. I love this mix!

i really love this...those little robot keychain things are adorable...i wanna connect one to my bag :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->