Prada F/W 09.10 : Anna, Katlin, Kendra, Julia & Ymre by Steven Meisel

Miss Dalloway

Reaction score
prada.jpg

fashionísima.es via joatefe

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about this yet, beautiful but slightly boring. Can't wait to see the rest though.
Thanks for posting MIss D :smile:

You can't see it but I'm crying tears of pain right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra? that took me by surprise... are they on a raft?

yea, what are they standing on? i dont think this campaign can top last seasons. prada campaigns always sell the clothing to me, hopefully this doesnt disappoint. so far its just blah..

yea, what are they standing on? i dont think this campaign can top last seasons. prada campaigns always sell the clothing to me, hopefully this doesnt disappoint. so far its just blah..
I think its a little boat, they seem as if they might fall over board in the water.

I need to see more, and although i like how they look i resent the blatant pushing of the handbags, its to in your face.:doh:

they are in water and as someone else said in the campaigns thread I think the horses were not a part of the final product.

And I think this thread will be deleted soon? lol

well the same image from the same site was posted in the campaigns thread and the picture and my comment there were deleted, so I just figured, not sure why though, just sayin'.. I'm sure the mods have a good reason :flower:

But I can't wait to see the rest of the campaign

^^I just seen it, that is very strange, it would be nice if we were informed about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Though is does sound like a good concept I don't think it's a carriage, you can see water glistening in the bottom right. I actually quite like this, but Kendra and Ymre are so heavily photoshopped they almost don't look like themselves, which in a way is a good thing.

^I dunno, somebody said it was her, they all look the same to me.

yeah its Kendra, process of elimination haha.. Ymre is on right, and its not Katlin or Julia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->