Prada Model Nick Snider Arrested

Label Basher

Reaction score
Surpised this hasn't been posted -

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Prada Model Nick Snider Arrested[/SIZE][/FONT]
Cops: After bust, top male mannequin offered oral favors for release.

wlxcgx.jpg

Just in time for Fashion Week, a top male model is facing criminal charges after allegedly offering sexual favors to Arkansas cops in return for his release following an arrest for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. Nick Snider, 21, was busted early Monday morning after causing a disturbance at a female friend's home in Batesville, a city 90 miles north of Little Rock. According to an Independence County Sheriff's Department report, when deputies approached the intoxicated Snider, he stated, "I am a very famous model." As Snider was being transported in a patrol car to the county jail, he "kept trying to get me to stop the car and let him go," reported Deputy Brian Luetschwager. "Mr. Snider stated to me, 'If you stop I'll suck your dick and balls if you let me go.'"allegedly repeated the oral sex offer after arriving at the local lockup, where the model "also harassed the booking Jailer with similar sexual comments." After declining the barter deal, deputies lodged an additional charge against Snider, this one for illegally attempting to influence a public servant. He pleaded not guilty yesterday to the three misdemeanor counts during an appearance in Independence County District Court. Snider is free on $780 bond and is scheduled for a February 17 trial. Snider has appeared as the face of Prada and was named by Forbes in 2008 as the world's fifth most successful male model. Last month, he was in Paris for the Yves Saint Laurent fashion show and will appear on various runways when New York City's Fashion Week begins February 11. Snider, a Manhattan resident, did not respond to TSG messages sent to his Facebook and MySpace accounts.

Police reports at - thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0204101model1

ooooooh dirty!:heart:
I'm not surprised by Nick tho, he seems like the type that would do this.

How stupid.... This story is stamped on his forehead for the rest of his modeling career. So much for being a Prada model mr not so famous anymore. :rolleyes:

I think it's quite funny! :P Nick was obviously drunk when he said that. I doubt he'd say that sober.

If his mug shot is any indication then he certainly doesn't look like a model anymore...at least not anyone that a NY agency would ever sign, he looks like every other college kid.

sniderarrest1.jpg

dlisted

You Can't Blame A sl*t For Trying

Don't act like you've never thought about offering to suck a cop's dick to get out of trouble. The times I've been pulled over for speeding, the cop has either been a lipstick lezzie (I would try it on a butchie) or a really hot officer which means I would've been turned down in 2 seconds flat. So unfortunately, I've never gotten the chance to use that line. But 21-year-old male model Nick Snider DID! And in Arkansas of all places. Nick and I need less bad gay p*rn in our lives.
sniderarrest1.jpg

The Smoking Gun reports that cops were called to a house in Batesville, Arkansas after a drunk as* Nick refused to leave. When the officers showed up, Nick used the line that will either get you a punch to the mouth or handcuffs around your wrists. Nick told the cops, "I am a very famous model." That's all the cops needed to hear to throw him in the back of their car and shuffle him off to jail.

While on the way to jail, Nick repeatedly told Deputy Brian Luetschwager (click here for a visual) that he would "suck his dick and balls" if he let him go. Yes, the dick AND balls. Yeah, I think offering to suck the officer's balls too was kind of overkill. You should leave something to the imagination.

At the local lock-up, Nick offered to suck the dick of anyone who would free him. Nick would've sucked off the booking officer, the jailer, the janitor, the sandwich maker, the ANYBODY! They all turned him down. Ain't that a b*tch! Rejection tastes worse than a smoker's load.

The truth is, they didn't want to get a blow job from a b*tch wearing a shirt that has the word "chillaxin" on it.

Nick was charged with public intoxication, disorderly conduct and illegally attempting to influence a public servant. Nick pleaded, "I will suck your dick AND balls" to the charges. No, Nick pleaded not guilty. He bailed out and is due back in court later this month.

The line "I will suck your dick and balls" is probably what made Nick the "very famous model" he is today, so you can't throw any blame on him for trying it use it again.
dlisted.com

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

a drunken friend offered the same to a couple of cops once and they let him go.. apparently he had first offered them money, then a punch round (telling them he was pretty sure he could beat them both) and then he ran out of ideas (I think they took the money at the end).. anyway, I always thought it was funny.. I don't see what's the big deal here, even if he meant it, people say a lot of crazy things when they're getting arrested (not necessarily drunk).. and policemen tend to be obnoxious enough to make sure it all comes back to haunt you at the end.

1) If you have to tell someone you're famous, you're not famous.
2) The reason he is not a famous model is his lack of comitment; Had he offered to go all the way with the cop and not restrict himself the the d*ck and balls, he would have been a free woman.

I think it's quite funny! :P Nick was obviously drunk when he said that. I doubt he'd say that sober.

I have a feeling it's because he would absolutely say it sober that he said it drunk.

It speaks well for the Arkansas cops that he was charged with attempting to influence a public servant. That's a line that, uttered to the wrong people in the wrong place, could really ruin a pretty face.

lol. does he really think he's famous?

ETA: omg..the dlisted comments are so funny and vulgar, here's one that made me LOL:

The dick and the balls, now that's service. This boy is dedicated. Some of the modeling shots aren't bad but the mugshot says it all, no wonder the cop said no, the boi looks like sh!t.

Last edited by a moderator:
2) The reason he is not a famous model is his lack of comitment; Had he offered to go all the way with the cop and not restrict himself the the d*ck and balls, he would have been a free woman.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How EMBARRASSING!
He strikes me as the type of gay guy who would've said that even if he had been sober.
And what the hell is all that pink crap in the first picture? :rolleyes:

:lol:

a drunken friend offered the same to a couple of cops once and they let him go.. apparently he had first offered them money, then a punch round (telling them he was pretty sure he could beat them both) and then he ran out of ideas (I think they took the money at the end).. anyway, I always thought it was funny.. I don't see what's the big deal here, even if he meant it, people say a lot of crazy things when they're getting arrested (not necessarily drunk).. and policemen tend to be obnoxious enough to make sure it all comes back to haunt you at the end.

I absolutely agree with you.

I found this hilarious, but this might sadly mark his career as the dumb and sl*tty Prada boy :lol:

What?

Anyway, he's disgusting. The fact that he did this in Arkansas probably has a lot to do with him being charged though..

^Yup... probably a lot.

This was an awesome read. Laugh of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->