Prada Pre-Fall 2016 : Vanessa, Lorena, Sasha, Vittoria & Fei Fei by Steven Meisel

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Models: Vanessa Axente, Vittoria Ceretti, Lorena Maraschi, Sasha Pivovarova, Fei Fei Sun

prada.com

Vittoria! :heart: Sasha, Fei Fei!
The cast is great except for Vanessa.

The shots are too repetitive. I like the lightness of it though.

Sasha's shot is the best ! And I'm super happy for Vittoria, she looks so great !

Yikes, Vittoria Ceretti looks amazing. Everything worked for her, that stare, the styling, and the bag.

The cast is making this campaign better. Sasha, Vanessa and Fei Fei :heart:

Gorgeous photos, gorgeous girls... gorgeousness.

OMG! Sasha! :wub: i'm glad she's a regular again. I love Fei Fei's picture too.

Vittoria? Didn't see that coming (and she has a givenchy campaign this season as well)
Lorena and Sasha have my favorite shots.

Queen Sasha <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thos GODAWFUL bags ruin it for me. Who on Earth spends money on a Prada bag? That's something I will never understand. They are all awful.

The landscapes are so beautiful though. Fei Fei and Sasha are sort of out of place for me.

It's very white....
Vanessa is the less charismatic of all.

I really don't understand those bags considering that they have released some of their best bags in years including the Pionniere.

I'm not impressed even if it's quite beautiful.

I really love the simplicity but very well-executed. I reminds me of Dior campaign season back but this one is perfect.

I don't see people complain the WHITE cast while Asian models aren't included.
This race debate is so black/white situation and it is annoying.

It would have been nice to see something grittier like the vibe of the runway show. But it's a beautiful campaign.

^I don't think the complaints are necessarily always about black versus white. It's just the fact that even with Asian representation, it's always light-skinned East Asians.

I am so happy for Vittoria. She looks incredible!

Oh wow Vittoria! Slaying the Italian brands, from Armani and Dolce & Gabbana to Prada now.

Sasha and Feifei!

I don't really like the campaign that much but I'm just happy to see Fei Fei and Sasha! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->