Prada Resort 2010

Absolutely in love with this. Not fond of some of the prints, but I love the vibe.

Some of the first outfit remind me of Louis Vuitton SS08 collection,maybe the colours...
No comment on the models...eew.I was expecting Sasha to be the first or last face though

Cute bags and perfect colors. i like it :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
An actually wearable Prada collection? You don't say!
Miuccia must be on something.

Love the colour combinations but I have to question the shapes of some of those first looks. It's not very flattering...

i love it! It's like lemon sorbet and all kinds of refreshing summer goodness.

if this was anyone else's i'd say the prints are about the tackiest ever...
but it's prada and she can get away with anything. that's the advantage of a brand with such a wide identity B)
bags look good (specially the colourful ostrich)

are the prints not William Morris for Liberty? I hate them nonethless....and the colours are imo hideous

I love it. It's quirky, colorful, original, and summery all at once. Hard to pull off, but this collection did it. Love love love. :smile:

Not crazy about this ... in particular the funky silk bloomers or whatever they are :huh: When something looks awful on the models, it's a bad sign ...

This is very Prada meets Dries. I actually love it. Very appropriate for resort as well. :smile:

i second miumiu influence suspicion

but still, colours and 'bikinis' and shoes - really nice this time, i'm all for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->