Prada Resort 2011

Yay for accessories. Very desirable. Nay for the clothes. Not even worth to invest.

those platforms in the last pic are gorgeous. nice colours in the collection but stilll meh

Have to admit the shoes are gorgeous, not sure how I feel about those bangles....

Has Miuccia gone a bit doolally lately? I hope she redeems herself come Spring 2011.

I think she's trying to feel the edge of something unfamiliar, but the grasp is failing miserably.

Better than Miu Miu Ressort 2011, but isn't a good collection, Come on Miuccia you is the best move your hands.

I don't like it either I am sorry to say. The footwear of course is very sellable, the handbags, not so much. The apparel, a whatever and whatever doesn't work.

For some reason, I'm getting country meets flapper. I'm not loving it, it's too classy. There's no Prada edge in here whatsoever.

So far it looks very incoherent to me, but I guess it will become more clear with the full set and a different background, perhaps.

Don't get the huge fur stoles, though. They don't fit here and don't bring any kind of quirk either.

For some reason, the most intriguing thing about the collection are those Regency-style ballet flats with the satin ribbon lacing worn with the little white socks.

Those are so Prada.

Last edited by a moderator:
cutely styled, but not fantastic or desirable. rather..... awful. what's Miuccia thinking?

i like the shoes and some of the clothes, but the accessories are meh.

The mix of colors doesn't appeal to me. It looks like Prada pretending to be a 5-years old girl. The effect is rather weird and stiff.

I don't get the prints of the last two outfits and white socks in heels???? I think Prada can be much better.

It looks like Prada pretending to be a 5-years old girl.

Indeed. Actually, for me it looks like a little girl who broke into her mother's wardrobe, put her dress with all the jewellery she found and added a random fur stole to create so called chic.

Again, there's a problem with the accessorizing and presenting for me, same with Miu Miu. The clothes look promising, but they would gain so much more in front of the simple background, without the silly bangles or furs.

there's nothing here besides the bags, but i suspect we'll see it in anna's vogue as if this were the newest thing since sliced bread. i did love the shirt from the menswear show, however.

does she have a new store opening or product line taking her attention away from the clothes? we haven't seen anything mind-blowing since the collection for spring/summer 2010.

I like the shoes, but I still don't get the socks, that's a trend of which I'm not a fan. Don't like most of the clothes, just can't feel the climate of this collection:(.

what's with the "school" bracelets??? cheap cheap cheap..the shoes are reeeeally nice tough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"