Prada S/S 04 Milan

Astrid21

Reaction score
I'm very late for an business lunch - so I will post more of the accessories when I get back. :doh:

I love Prada men's it consistently good.These collection seemed less formal. :rolleyes:

hmm its ncie, I like the stiped shirt over the other shirt, its okay collection, I wish designers would be more creative with men's wear

Yeah the collection is okay,but like Spacemiu said,a bit more creative stuff please

The line seems very blah to me. Not very intersting, but it is prada so it will sell

hey thats real cool and wearable style love it :heart:

remember its hard times in fashion business guys, no need for 'creative' ideas while factories are closing down :wink:

I love Prada, have for years!

My only problem is that I'm not narrow enough across the shoulders to wear their suits/jackets. Even when I was at my skinniest state, there was no way those arms could hang straight with that shoulder width!

(And I used to be really gym-toned/skinny.)

I agree. These times are really hard so they should stick to tried and true ways of designing.

Miuccia steals the show yet again! I love every single piece--from the raffia flower embroidery on the dresses to the tie-dye to the mediterranean village prints to the 50s-meets-techno shoes. Gimme gimme gimme!

It's also nice to see Isabeli doing Prada again. Though it won't happen, I think she would be absolutely perfect for the S/S 04 ad campaign.

100114091.jpg
100114093.jpg

100114096.jpg
100114097.jpg

THanks for posting the pics and detail shots, I saw the whole collection too and you put up most of my favourite outfits! I loved loved those last three dresses and the brown outfit Anouck wore. And those colourful flats. I haven't liked Prada for a long time so this is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"