Prada S/S 2012 : Elise, Guinevere, Katryn, Meghan, Natasha & Ymre by Steven Meisel

Don't get the hysteria here, sofar it looks nothing special. Elise looks fine sure but this looks like a pretty generic M&M editorial. Even though Meisel shot it. Fingers crossed for the rest.

ELISE!!! Major! If it indeed features Daria as well then Julia HAS to be there too. But I doubt either one of them will be in it.

Either way, this looks fantastic. Again: ELISE!!! MAJOR!

This is very exciting! So happy she's back and I am eager to see the rest of the cast and photographs.

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS.
There is not too many other than Elise that is the perfect Prada woman. Elise just works. I love her so much and the more she matures, the more beautiful and wise she gets. I love this woman too much ! I hope this is the start of a HUGE HUGE HUGE comeback. LOVE this.

Welcome back, Elise! Really great to see her back :D That's such a lovely image. Can't wait to see more pics ^_^

I would just die if Daria W and Stam are part of the campaign too <3 *Wishful thinking*

So thrilled about this - she was one of my favourite models, and I have not seen nearly enough of her in high fashion over the last 5 years. And what a way to make a comeback!

So happy for Elise! She has been one of my favorite models ever since she hit the scene. There is always something touching and emotional about her. Glad she's working with Meisel again - their work for Vogue Italia is gold!

^here is it

the girl wears sunglasses, can't see it clearly

I'm so so happy that it is indeed Elise in the Prada campaign! And shot by none other than Steven Meisel! This is a dream come true! What a comeback for Elise, stunning girl!

^ the girl with the sunglasses? With a little bit of imagination I see Jessica Stam.

b51xwr64.jpg

k5hxu06t.jpg

oy0958dq.jpg

Click for HQ on this one.. On one of those sign, looks like there's someone lounging

tokyodandy.com

^ the girl with the sunglasses? With a little bit of imagination I see Jessica Stam.

I'm going with you on that one, looks more Stam then Natasha..

With the other prada add with the glasses, i can see with a lot imagination my Ymre. lol:P but it's probably not her.

Btw. I'm expecting also Querelle for some reason. She was shot by Meisel, since it's not balenciaga, i mean it almost must be prada.
But this is NO confirmation about Querelle at Prada.

And indeed looks very m&m, however still beautiful summer colors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->