Preen S/S 10 New York

It's up on catwalking. I hated the pink and yellows, but the looks in the muted colors were gorgeous. It was a solid collection, but nothing to write home about.

I'm gonna give this one 6.5/10

the pink dress anna s is wearing i love! and love the trousers too.

from what I see on getty, its a nice collection, but its lacking in the signature preen style. Before preen came to NY, their clothes were something you could pick out of a crowd, but except for a handful of dresses, it could easily be any NY collection

Not quite what I was expecting. :ermm:
Some of the pieces are quite unflattering and the shoulder pads on Kim Noorda's top disturbs me.

I did fittings for Preen in london so saw the clothes in their final stages, the craftmenship that went into each piece was amazing, each item of clothing flattered your shape and seeing thea and justin adding little extra's to each piece made each look unique and interesting.
It's safe to say i'm love with this collection!
especially the white dress on Karmen, cannot describe how beautiful it was, it sort of bounced as you walked :smile:

well preen was doing this 80s look long before other nyc designers and that made them stand out ,but preen didnt move on the from that look and now are just a sea of many designers.

and those shoulder pads scream grace jones lol

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

Source: Style.com

Um I'm not a fan of the how the clothes hang on the models, they look messy

I really need to see what Marc Jacobs has to offer because all designers from NY have gone the same so far, including Preen. I like the lace pieces though.

The straps are interesting... reminds me of Mark Fast though.

ehhhhh...not really to my taste. that weird puffballish material especially made me go WTF

Nahhh, it goes all Rodartey with some Giambattista Valli puffiness . . . horrible.
Though there are some pretty white jackets I spy...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->