Pretty Little Liars Fashion

Actually I don't really like PLL fashion.. I don't know, mainly it's because of Aria. She cracks me up everytime, her style is so weird..

I'd only wear clothes from Spencer's closet. I love her style. Hanna looks too made up always. Her clothes are most of the time shiny or has sparkle. Aria is quirky and interesting. And then we have Emily, she sometimes look put together but more often than not she looks like she just grab anything she can from her closet then out the door.

I like their clothes on the show. There's definitely a variety.

it's funny how hanna sells her "designer bags" but aren't most of her clothes from urban outfitters or stores like that :lol:

Why does Aria always look weird?

tumblr_lcpcnmA6tX1qelqy1o1_500.jpg

weareofftherails' tumblr

tumblr_lcnv3vS0XN1qcwvm0o1_500.jpg

theprettylittleliarss' tumblr

tumblr_lcjq88d5kq1qbalrro1_500.jpg

hellyeahtroianbellisario's tumblr

tumblr_lcaf1oRwqm1qem6dyo1_500.jpg

prettylittleliarsabc's tumblr

tumblr_lc8hmvtaGQ1qerznoo1_400.jpg

yours-is-mine's tumblr

tumblr_lc8hcjm1GF1qerznoo1_500.jpg

yours-is-mine's tumblr

weird? how weird? she is obviously not so pretty like brunettes girls but she is still quit attractive

weird? how weird? she is obviously not so pretty like brunettes girls but she is still quit attractive

I meant her style, not her face. I see Lucy (Aria) as an attractive girl too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I much more prefer how girlie quartet is dressed for different photoshoots and events.

tumblr_lcipapgeoI1qeeeq9o1_500.png

tumblr_lcip8itFsX1qeeeq9o1_500.png

tumblr_lcipa03whf1qeeeq9o1_400.jpg

belieberatheart.tumblr.com

Last week my university had a career symposium for our fashion department and the stylist for this show came and spoke to us about her work for pretty little liars as a costume stylist. I forgot her name, but i think it's Christine or Chrissy Lim. She talked briefly about the show and more on what she did to get her position. She was a nice lady with very chic style. From what I could recall she was wearing a leopard coat with some sort of tights and super cute modern pumps. I believe she said it was from bcbg. Anyway, just wanted to share that :]

lucy-hale-get-the-pll-look-01.jpg

JJJ has teamed up with ABC Family’s Stylistas Saba Salehi and Laura Schuffman for an insider look on all the Pretty Little Liar’s fashions for this season. Excited?

We’ll be featuring a different girl every Monday before the episode airs on ABC Family. First up is Aria (Lucy Hale)!

Click inside to see how to get Aria’s leopard look from the first episode, “Moments Later,” from Saba & Laura…

“The girls from Pretty Little Liars are back on ABC Family and are more stylish than ever! Each of the girls have evolved their unique styles since the last time we saw them and are ready to show off their newly styled looks to the world! The suspense and buzz is intense to say the least!

“Our fabulous and worldly fashionista, Aria, wears one of our favorite looks from the first episode! Aria is making lots of fabulous bold statements this season with her new favorite must-have looks. She starts the season off with a fabulous leopard cardigan and we just can’t seem to get enough. Leopard is the must have trend of the season and Aria wears it perfectly. Leopard print is very versatile and can be worn in numerous ways to suit every girl’s personal style.

“So whether you’re more conservative or like to be a showstopper, there is a fabulous leopard print scarf, shoe, blouse, purse, or jacket out there for you. That’s just the beginning of her fabulous outfit! Check out the rest of Aria’s look on ABCFamily.com.”

Just Jared Jr

Marc by Marc Jacobs Runway Ripley Tartan Dress

pretty-little-liars-gallery.jpg

marc-jacobs-runway-ripley-tartan-dress-profile.jpg

BDG Wool Varsity Jacket

lucy-hale-and-bdg-wool-varsity-jacket-gallery.jpg

bdg-wool-varsity-jacket-profile.jpg

coolspotters

From the upcoming episode "Careful What U Wish 4":

ashley-benson-brendan-slow-dance-01.jpg

ashley-benson-brendan-slow-dance-02.jpg

ashley-benson-brendan-slow-dance-03.jpg