primark3.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 18
  • primark4.jpg
    primark4.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 5
  • primark1.jpg
    primark1.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 14
It's all kind of cute and it definitely fits in with the dressing-like-kids trends.
I just don't enjoy the picnic plaid swimsuit. It feels tacky. :rofl:

Really like that cute short floral dress... actually, I love the whole ensemble.
I would wear the outfit in a heartbeat.
The collection as a whole is very spring... very fresh and young... I like what I see.

I like the first outfit (-the necklace)

Primark has a look book? Shame that they dont show the rest of the clothes,i.e the mannaquins in the store window here dressed top to toe in velour track suits.

Some of the floral print skirts and dresses LOOK cute here

but when you get into the shop, it's a whole different story.

That last dress seems to be a popular choice. Which means it's coming to 1000 girls near you soon ^_^

:lol: it's amazing how it looks nice on here, but when you go into the shops it's repulsive!

I agree with dumbfairy....since when did Primark have a lookbook?! I thought it was just one big random assortment of stuff.

they had one last season too, it's so often i can never find a single thing featured in these anyway though :ninja:

I'm not really a fan of any of it tbh and I never go to Primark because of the awful crowds, mess and rudeness of the people in there! Also because I know I will see about 100 people in one day wearing the same thing...

Yes, I remember there was a grey leopardprint cardigan for £6 or £8 that lots of girls bought at the time; it was so popular it appeared again in the stores a few months later, so everyone else could have a second chance of getting one.

There's also the false economy of the £1 belt that breaks after you wear it a few times, during the mere act of bending the material to thread it through the buckle.

However, I did once get a woollen coat in a dark wine shade, that's perfectly tailored from shoulders to waist, for around £20, which has lasted me two winters and is still good for more wear to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->