Prince Ranier dies at the age of 81

This is a sidenote that I was stunned to learn. The country of Monaco is no bigger than Central Park in NY City. :shock:

model_mom said:
This is a sidenote that I was stunned to learn. The country of Monaco is no bigger than Central Park in NY City. :shock:

It's a bit less the 2 square kilometers.

Some malls in the USA are bigger than Monaco.

i think he was the first real "leader" for monaco in a while. he cleared out a lot of the corruption that monaco was famous for and at the same time kept its "tax haven" status intact

Just read that Princess Caroline's husband the german prince Ernst August of Hannover is in a coma..double tragic for princess Caroline..

Polly Toynbee says what I think about the death of both Prince Ranier and the Pope in her article for the Guardian.

model_mom said:

If you watch the GP of Monaco you'll have a good view of it's tininess. The whole circuit comprises most of the country. It's odd.

I just realised why Prince Albert never got married. He doesn't want to be called Bluebeard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxycakes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->