Prince William

Chewsteraghi

Reaction score
I searched the forums up & down without finding a Star Style thread for this prince, and after a moderator was unable to find one either, here we go. I wish to start this topic because Prince William's style is among the best as far as the royal men go, imho. To me, he is far from the most handsome. (Most handsome royal, imo, is Prince Frederik of Denmark:(p Nevertheless, Prince William dresses very well, especially in suits. I love almost all of his ties. Except I hate the regimental tie he & Harry has been wearing sometimes for the last few years, I guess because I am not such a fan of the color maroon.

Anyway, since I already said I like his ties, that will be my first theme.

Prince William's Ties

Sources: hellomagazine.com, hola.com

The maroon & black regimental tie I mentioned

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Source: hellomagazine.com

Sources: Reuters & hola.com

Sources: hola.com, hellomagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince William officially in New Zealand in 2005

Sources: Reuters & AP

New Zealand, part 3

All of these pictures are from Reuters & AP.

Just a reminder to put a space between your photographs otherwise they disrupt the spacing of the page and make them difficult to view :flower:

I love your avatar, is she Rose Kennedy Schlossberg, Caroline Kennedy's oldest daughter?

Thanks for posting these pictures, he might not be as sexy and poster boy for beautiful hair as he was in the past, but he's definitely a handsome young prince. However, he has no fashion sense, Harry beats him in that category.

Kamelot, indeed, my avatar shows the sweet Rose K Schlossberg. You break my heart. I love how Prince William attires himself. :lol: But I suppose, ok I can see your point about Harry. I remember reading a little anecdote about the princes in Andrew Morton's second biography of Diana. Even as little boys, William was always the less fussy of the two about fashion. He would wear whatever his nanny laid out for him. But Harry was a nightmare! Harry insisted on picking out everything on his own. :P
New Zealand tour (meeting the rugby squad) part 4

Source: Reuters & AP

I love his Turnbull & Asser shirts. Especially such as you see here. He used to wear that kind of shirt, and Harry too, in the 90s. Now not so much. I guess they went out of style. I guess it is kind of tweedy but I like it. I have such weakness for the English gentleman. :P

Keep posting these pictures, he does look cute when he's presentable.

Casual style, jeans & wellies, for farm work (@ his father's Duchy Home Farm, aka Highgrove, in June 2004)

Source: Reuters

Top hat (Trooping the Colour, June 2005)

Source: hola.com
All I can here is thank god he has an army uniform to wear to this event in lieu of that stupid top hat! :lol:

Other New Zealand Tour pictures

Source: Reuters (first two, Reuters via hellomagazine.com)

He does clean up nicely.

June 2006: Spruced up for the Boodles Boxing Ball in London

Sources: (1 & 2) hola.com, (3rd) hellomagazine.com

1,2) December 2006, visiting homeless people @ a Centrepoint shop in London
3) Visiting his birthplace, St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London

Sources: (1 & 2) thesun.co.uk, (3rd) hellomagazine.com

Prince William - Training at RAF Cranwell, 17-01-2008

aclasscelebs.

Sources: hellomagazine.com; Royalty Magazine, People Magazine

Source: People magazine

2005 Pictures of William with a blond named Shery at a party:

2i2jhe.jpg

i4jygj.jpg
2eob9ed.jpg

ab0415.jpg

33kvd5t.jpg

2gukr9z.jpg

10xdc9e.jpg

source: daily mail

he should be with someone like that! someone who has fun!

Yeah not boring ole Kate TwidleMyThumbsWaitingForAMarriageProposalMiddleton. He looks like he's having more fun in those pictures than all the times he's been out with Kate combined!

Yeah not boring ole Kate TwidleMyThumbsWaitingForAMarriageProposalMiddleton. He looks like he's having more fun in those pictures than all the times he's been out with Kate combined!
why is he with kate then? i mean..is he afraid of not finding someone he can trust? or what?

Thanks for the pictures. I always think he looks like such an awkward dancer. He cracked me up at the Diana concert. :P About Kate, I do think she is his "safe" relationship. I have long suspected he is with Kate because she is the safe one. She doesn't talk to the press, she's discreet & appropriate, she is always there when he needs her, she is willing to handle all the crap that goes with being his girl.... etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->