Pringle of Scotland F/W 12.13 : Alison Nix & Jake Shortall by Roe Ethridge

hexagon sun

Reaction score
pringleadfinal.jpg

Creative director Alistair Carr recently showed off his final efforts for Pringle of Scotland, his Resort 2013 collection, after taking the reins at the label just a little over a year ago. His Fall collection, however, gets its shining moment in the heritage brand’s new ad campaign lensed by photographer Roe Ethridge. He photographed models Jake Shortall and Alison Nix at gallerist Eva Presenhuber’s house in Switzerland (which, as it so happens, was designed by architects Andreas Fuhrimann and Gabrielle Hächler—also the architects behind the new Pringle of Scotland store opening in late 2012). Here, catch an exclusive behind-the-scenes glimpse (pictured, below) of the shooting of the campaign, which features traditional-style portraits of the models overlaying more risqué, dark images of the duo in Carr’s knitwear.
—Kristin Studeman

Behind the scenes:

style.com

Ooh la la, it's not over till it's over.. great to see Alison landing a campaign for a house that's still going through a creative/exciting phase. Even if the setting is meant to emphasize the Fuhrimann+Hächler construction, I hope there's still a glimpse of the gorgeous landscape behind it in the final result.. it'd certainly bring a good touch to the wonderful selection of elements going on in the pictures (casting, clothes, lighting, etc). :heart:

I have to applaud PoS simply for their creative vision and refusal to produce images containing even the slightest trace of banality. Looks good so far and so happy for Alison! :D

Damn, Alistair is so good, stupid fools just letting him go.

I like the concept but I don't think this was executed to it's full potential...to be honest I would have just gone with the background images as I find they add more interests to the clothes...and they're very sexy.

The styling is very cool and Alison looks good.

As much as I love Alison for this brand and the pictures work well in themselves, when you have a location like that, use it in the final pics....what a waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->