Pringle S.S.'04 London

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
with a new investor, advertising budget and a fresh designer Pringle is relaunching keeping up with the season's romantic 30's theme.
i found this sweet and somehow fresh, a well worked collection that with so much money thrown in Pringle-PR, might also sell surprisingly well.

:heart: love the beige t-bar shoes, hair and makeup were also fresh :flower:

talking of Deaville........Donatella Versace has a range of mens accesories with 'Donatella DeVille' on them :sick: :sick: :sick:

Very fresh and they made already seen concepts their own, though I'm not crazy about that cut-out dress.

Thanks, Lena. :flower:

Ooooh....some of those shilouettes have a very Yamamoto feel in construction and the volume. That part I liked. But I find that the swimsuits are sort of off-putting when thrown into a mix like that. My only complaint,otherwise its a lovely collection. Even the classic Pringle patterns seem quite refreshing.

hmm :unsure: more 20's than Yohji in my little book scott* :flower:

Yohji often refrences 20's 30's 40's styles :flower:

I love the soft fresh springe ness very nice nothing that wills tick in my mind for a long time but very cool

I'm not seeing any Yohji influences other than the trousers, but I think I know what you mean. :unsure: IMO, it had a minty quality that it's been lacking the past few collections. Like Lena, I'm loving the t-strap pumps. :woot: What a great ambience, as well. :heart:

My favorite look :arrow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->