Pringle Uomo F/W 2004

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
pri009.jpg

pri011.jpg

the weird and wonderful collection of re-vamped pringle,
here a comment from GQ mag
Who says that just because it's cold outside you should dress in dark colours? Pringle's powder-blue suits and coats are certain to lift your winter blues. But will you be wearing them with cropped trousers (or even kilts!) and knee socks...?

pri016.jpg

pri019.jpg

more Pringle, their colours are amazing :heart:

pri023.jpg
pri028.jpg

i said it last season and i'll say it again, i think pringle is the new burberry. it's just trendy enough, you know?

i so agree, with all the fresh money flowing in and their new artistic direction, they deserve their new found glory :wink:
pri030.jpg
pri033.jpg
pri029.jpg

final choices from a quite impressive collection :heart:
pri037.jpg

pri036.jpg

pri002.jpg

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 12th, 2004 - 7:46 am
i so agree, with all the fresh money flowing in and their new artistic direction, they deserve their new found glory :wink:
pri030.jpg
pri033.jpg
pri029.jpg
not that bad.......i do like the colors and houndstooth, although im not too big on the knee high look

i like this set you posted, the best :heart: esp. the first.

Actually i lvoe it, very beautifuly simplistic, very poetic in a way, i enjoy ed it alot, teh best so far defintetly :flower:

Actually I liek it alot, simplistic, very poetic in a way, i enjoy ed it alot, teh best so far defintetly :flower:

Not tryin to copy you space but I also agree.... this has to be my favorite collection yet! :woot:

Watch out burberry.... make way for Pringle

oohhhh i looove eeet

esp the argyle hearts sweater.. i'd wear it in a heartbeat, knee socks and all, it is cute

Pringle the new Burberry? :rolleyes: They are light years away.

The problem with this collection as Suzy said was it took itself literally. See Suzy's take on Men's Fall/Winter collection. Plus this hardly anything new. :doh:

Rating: 5.9 (Out of 10:( Mediocre; not good, but not awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->