Proenza Schouler F/W 10.11 New York

I love the fist short jacket and then longer version of it, well it's not as wearable for us mortals, but I love darkness of it.Although that pale blue floral dress has hints of Prada...

This collection is gorgeous! The shoes are to die for! I need those shoes!

this is typical proenza, I mean they are not avant garde clothes but they look fine, really fine and I love it! Although the music was a big no, I'm dying for a close up of the shoes!

i feel like i need to see this to get it (or at least see detail shots), because right now i'm on the fence...:ermm:

the pre-fall collection was much stronger than this...

I usually dislike their collections but I absolutely love the electric feel of this :heart:, the fine pleating at the start was my favorite part, same for their dark coats and some of the jackets, and in general, I think the styling is quite representative of what we've seen this week at NY shows.. all the geometrical layering, hard vs soft and moody makeup/hair. My only complaint here is the excessive emphasis between the first half and second half of the show.. unfortunately for the blonde models, the second part seems to be relying too much on the prints and comes off as a little too lazy, like a Topshop knock-off of seasons-old Miu Miu.

Those last dresses are so Lanvin. They don't look like Proenza at all. The rest of the collection is boring but nice, but damn, even the models look miserable in it.

oh, i loved that! i loved the music too.
Not as dazzling as Spring, but it's a strong collection. I want all the knife-pleat pieces and I think they make the best skirts out there.

i loved the hair hair and makeup, the clothes were fabulous and I need every shoe(which is weird because i hate thick heels)

the prints were stunning and i actually like the baby doll shapes they used...this was a beautiful collection, as usual

The only thing good in this are those serious 70s heels , and those vaguely pleated peter pan collar marcia brady dresses but the rest screams UO and HM divided

I love this, and I wasn't expecting to since I loved last season as well and high expectations rarely pay off in fashion these days. There's very few looks in here that I don't like. It's got a definite early 90s grunge feel to it, but abstracted enough that it doesn't look like a rehash. Those printed empire mini dresses at the end paired with the sl*tty thigh-high stockings are so Courtney Love circa 1993, but chic instead of strung out.

easily the best new york show, i didnt want the pictures to come to an end! i love the varsity looks!

To me, this feels like it was inspired by a mashup of the most popular bloggers

it's so not Proenza Schouler
though the color, the music and dresses at beginning are what they used to do
but to me it seems the whole spirit has changed a lot
and i really hate the clogs and one shoulder dresses

If this collection was under another New York designer this would be a hit. I don't like the silhouette, it's too hip central.

Ok I just finished the video. I have to say when the music is that bad, it kinda forces you to tune it out and look only at the clothes lol. I think aloth of the garments wold have looked better had they not paired them with the those cut off t shirts. You could see alot of the really nice details on the skirts, I would have loved to see what was going on on the top of the garments. I hated the pants but loved the bags. Also I really liked some of the prints that were in the collection as well

i feel like i need to see this to get it (or at least see detail shots), because right now i'm on the fence...:ermm:

the pre-fall collection was much stronger than this...
yeah!!I'm dying for their pre-fall!:lol::woot::woot:but this collection is equally great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->