340x-3.jpg

340x-4.jpg
340x-5.jpg

340x-6.jpg
340x-7.jpg

340x-2.jpg

all from daylife

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like all of that.. especially the sweater and the first grey dress. Does anyone know if this all the same designer or bits of all the finalists?

That oversized sweater is incredible.

I like the rest too, save for the first look and the second to last.

this would be better suited to Los Angeles fashion week.

or Miami

The only thing I like is the oversized knit and maybe the second piece, but I'm contemplating that........

The other pieces are so unflattering.

It's kind of weird because they haven't even started airing the new season on t.v. because of a legal thing. I do see some good pieces though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these pieces are, literally, amazing... while some kind of flop.
This look and this amazing knitted sweater... I am totally head over heels. :wub:

You can see most of the looks on ontd. It's also organized by the collections so it makes more sense.
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/32433366.html#cutid1

My favorite is the first collection. I wish the person used some color, but still, there's not a single look that I hate. I think it's great even for a non-Project Runway collection.

The second best is the second collection. It has some amazing pieces like the purple gown and the golden mini. But also some stinkers, like that silver top and black pants combo, or that blue hoodie.

The third collection is the weakest. I do love that tan gown and those oversized sweaters, but the rest is not great.

I think it's a STUPID move to show at NYFW without the show airing AT ALL. BAD MOVE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->