Project Runway Season 3 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamelaz

Reaction score
Airs on July 12th! Starts taping next week...

Got word from a friend that I shot her lookbook for - she's IN! She's going to be on the show!

:flower:

Wow. Congrats to your friend.
Who is she ? Ill deffinately be watching. Thanks for sharing :smile:

:buzz: I cannot wait for this!
I was recently in NYC and I thought they were filming already so the entire time I was like this :shifty: looking for Tim Gunn! :lol:

pamelaz.. you def. have to let us know who your friend is !! :smile:

i really like this show... excited for the new season to begin, that's so great for your friend pamelaz!

i hope we'll get the show in canada... on a channel that i can get. lol
i think i watched it once in the States. they had to design for the people working at the post office, to make it formal but still stylish. michael kors was one of the judges...

That's a bit odd that it's starting on July 12th. I mean, fashion week is in February, how many episodes are they planning? haha.

treschic said:
That's a bit odd that it's starting on July 12th. I mean, fashion week is in February, how many episodes are they planning? haha.

fashion week happens twice a year, once at the end of winter and again at the end of the summer. I think NYC's is in September.

Thanks pamela! :flower:

WOW, that is fast! I thought there would be a huge wait, like the gap between Seasons 1 and 2. Maybe they are stepping up the pace because of the show's popularity.

I'm so excited!
When do you think taping ends? I'm going to be taking classes at Parsons from the end of JUne to the end of July. Hopefully I can catch some of it while taping.

Mutterlein said:
fashion week happens twice a year, once at the end of winter and again at the end of the summer. I think NYC's is in September.

Yeah, ur right, there is a fashion week in ny in september...hooray:P

I just find it a bit odd since it's always been Olympus fashion week in february, for the f/w season of that year. Plus, it seems like now they won't have much time to put together a collection since it's only four months until september.

just got the word that one of my friends is going to be on the show!
and its rumored that another person I know will also be on it...waiting for that confirmation...who shall I ever cheer for??

aahh so soon! And all summer to watch it!! No more splitting paper writing and Project Runway :D:D:D

maybe they can have Daniel Franco on again:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->