Project Runway Season 3 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gazillion said:
it really worries me that Vincent might be one of the top 3 designers. um i remember someone posted a news on Jia(one of the PR's models). it was about the model Jia had a car accident and in the article she was mentioned she's one of the 3 remaining models. although it didn't mention anything about the designer in that article, we all know that Vincent has been using Jia in every episode of PR. errrrr...:ninja: I really can't stand Vincent. :yuk:
I can't stand him either but he could be the decoy designer coming in at 4th...rememberber 4 designers go to Olympus fashion week.
Although, the thought of him outlasting anyone who remains now is a real hard thought to take:doh:

miss6o said:
I think Jeffrey's outfit was definately the best (a bit dior hommeish silhouette), so he deserved to win this time. I also liked Lauras, very classy although the cut around her chest made it look a bit like one boob was hanging lower(?). Maybe that was just how it was tied. Anyway, a nice dress indeed and it was in excellent condition after the long trip as well as was Jeffrey's. Ive travelled many times in skinny jeans and its not been a problem even on 13 hour flights hehhee. Well done. Vincent's design reminded of Ralph Lauren/Hugo Boss clean cut older man's outfit, I could see him wearing it. It was safe choice though. Michael's squid pants would have been nicer without the ribbons, it reminded me of something ravers wore few years back. Yuck! The cut of the shirt was nice though. Angela deserved to go home, her outfit was just a mess. Kayne's outfit was just fugly.. the butterfly would have been nice but the cut of the shirt and the pants was so Elvis, like the judges said. Ewwwww...Uli's outfit was very Uli but when the judges say they wanna see something more, I agreed. I thought, ok the dress was nice but we have seen this same dress so many times already on the other challenges.

I laughed out loud when Jeffrey made the comment about Angela being arts and craftsy macaroni gluer. I know its mean and I feel bad for Angela, but come on, that was just so funny! :D

i completely agree with your comments. jeffrey's statement about angela really made me laugh too. all the designers have one time or another said something negative about each other... except maybe michael... does it really make them a jerk? i'm sure other's were thinking the same about angela... gotta love him for being honest. i love his style and hope he doesn't change. remember, last season... when the judges criticized santino for being over the top, then he toned it down... it backfired and the judges still weren't impressed. i was a fan of santino up until he compromised his artistic integrity. jeffrey should stay true to himself!!! i say... rock on!:mohawk:

even after everything thats happened....i still love jeffrey!!He has such a killer style!!

Papercut Crisis said:
uhhh. i somehow missed the end of the last episode and i didnt see who won :(

it came down to michael and jeffrey... but ultimately jeffrey won.
angela was auf'ed.

I really liked Santino's final collection, it was lovely.. only the busts weren't properly fitted.

here's a recap of the winners of each previous challenge..

1. stuff in the apartment- keith
2. miss USA- kayne
3. dog- uli
4. macy's- angela
5. icon- michael
6. waste management- micheal
7. everyday woman- vincent
8. jetsetter- jeffrey

esile said:
here's a recap of the winners of each previous challenge..

1. stuff in the apartment- keith
2. miss USA- kayne
3. dog- uli
4. macy's- angela
5. icon- michael
6. waste management- micheal
7. everyday woman- vincent
8. jetsetter- jeffrey

Oh my gosh, I forget that there has been this many episodes! Time flys when its a great show...:lol: !!! Im still rooting for my boy Michael, hes adorable and can design some amazing garments!! :heart: ^_^

Why is Jeffrey so obsessed with Angela? Some people say he might've had a little crush...
He is such a poor loser and poor winner. He just comes across as an *** all the time. You can say it's editing (like Zulema, miss excuse-maker, tried in season 2) but he sure gives them plenty of ammo.
I just don't want to see Vincent or Jeffrey in the top three. Neither deserve it, IMO.

i love this show but for some reason it seems a little more staged this time around. i mean they got rid of alison and vincent is still around? my favorite season is still season 2

^ I agree. The songs, the "Timpressions"..."look out for Andrae, he's our little lamb" lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->