Project Runway Season 9

I just wish they wouldn't give them such tight time constraints. It would be a great show if it was a little bit more realistic; More time to design, a couple of days to make. I watch the show because I want to see how other designers interpret a brief, not to see them sweat and freak out because they've got to do "couture" in 6hrs (seriously wtf?!).

OK, so I am in the middle of watching the new episode, and I must say that Anthony truly is hilarious!! He said (when talking about Kenley)- "If a black person says you are too loud, then you are too loud!!" :rofl::lol::rofl:

^LMAO, that quote and his delivery killed me.

I really liked the challenge, it was one of the most fun and creative challenges on Project Runway in a very long time. Unfortunately the judges went crazy with the win and eliminaiton. Here's my ranking.

1. Austin - I loved this look. The top may have been a bit overworked, but so what, it's rocker glam, just like he intended.
2. Mila - I didn't love it as much while watching the episode, but it looks really great in pictures. The fit of the pants is great and the whole look is very well put together.
3. Rami - I liked it, but it felt a bit stuffy. Not sure if it was the styling or the fabric/colors but it needed a bit of humor/lightness.
4. Kenley - The fit was insane. The color blocking walked a fine line between tacky, but I think it worked.
5. Kara - I didn't really get that shapeless vest, but the pants and the top were so pretty.
6. Michael - I realize now that the top was a bit limp, but I still love the look. It's so hot and chic. The model looked sensational. I can't believe they fell head over hills over his last two looks, but landed him in the bottom two with this one. And they complained that nobody would want to walk outside looking like that? Idiots.
7. Anthony - Was it amazing? No. Did he deserve to get the boot for this? NO. I agree that he may not have fulfilled the challenge (but then how do you figure out if it's 50% or not?) but I thought it was kind of old school glam.
8. Mondo - wtf? I HATED IT. Everything about it. Ugly. Overworked. Dated.
9. Jerell - I don't mind the top, I see where he was going with it. But that skirt... Oh my world. The whole look really is so cheap and garish, all the way down to the styling. He's finally landed in the bottom three, but still escaped elimination.

what annoys me about the show at the moment, is that the way it's edited makes it so easy to see who is going to be in the bottom three...

Well I'm done with this show. I can't take it anymore with the craptastic judging. In what universe was Austin's hot mass granny outfit not worthy of elimination? And Jerrell who should've been eliminated like five weeks ago, now wins? I can't.

You know it is a sh!tty competition when Rami goes home before Michael Costello & Jerrell Scott. Even the ones with talent seem to have lost the spark they had on their original seasons. That's all I'm saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->