Project Runway Season Four

concretegirrl

Reaction score
I did a search and didnt find a thread for this. Just the castings. Wikipedia says:

Casting auditions for Season 4 of Project Runway began in April 2007 and filming wrapped in July 2007.

Tim Gunn will be returning for the series' fourth season, rhetorically asking: "Do I have even one iota of a doubt that I'll be back for season four? No. Not one iota." He has since been named Chief Creative Officer for Liz Claiborne Inc., leaving his position at Parsons.

The fourth season premieres Wednesday, October 24th, 2007.
According to a Bravo Press Release, the fourth season will premiere after Top Chef 3, breaking the trend of Top Chef following Project Runway.

TIM GUNN'S RETURNING!!!!!!111
anyone have other info?
designers?
stuff like that?

Thanks for starting this thread. I have no information, but I'm glad someone's on the ball for the new season!

I just worked with a girl who was one of the models. She couldnt discuss too much but said that it was CRAZY and the designers were all really good. and that she was only there for a month.

Thats all I know, but I cant wait for the premiere:woot:

:( I wish I got BRAVO. Do they put episodes online?

i'm sure either they will put them online on the bravo site or you can find them on a site like youtube or dailymotion once they air!

i cannot wait to see what kind of challenges they have this time around. i love when they have to use materials that aren't just your basic fabrics.. like the garbage challenge! :P

:heart::heart: I love that show, if Tim Gunn left I would be soooo:furious:, Can't wait for season 4

I heard November 14(not Oct 24) was the date to be tattooed to our minds.

^ It does indeed debut November 14.

Season 3 was hnstly a utter bore. Heres to hoping they've picked designers with vision instead of snarky, cheap one-liners this time around.

Season 3 was definitely snore-worthy. We can only hope for interesting people this time around like Daniel Vosovic.

oh wikipedia must be wrong.
uuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhh you mean I have to wait even LONGER????

anyway word on the street is that on Tim Gunns Guide To Style debut tonight theyre gonna give us a preview of who the designers for PR will be.

season 1 of PR was the best. it had hateful people like Wendy and Nora, hilarious people like Jay and Austin and Rob, a lot of talent, a lot of untalented people like Starr the lawyer, terrible models like Morgan and Melissa, and good models like Erin and Olga.
season 2 was ok, it was funny because of Santino's impressions of Tim Gunn and it had some talent.
season 3 was boring and probably the season with the least talent.

^the date is definitely Wed Nov 14 :D

oh and Santino is going to be on America's Most Smartest Model next week, or at least it sure does look like him in the preview. It airs Sunday on VH1

my screencap

^:lol:

"Project Runway" Season 4 Kick-Off and Fashion Show
wireimage

Some models from past seasons are back, dont click on the pics if you dont want any of the outfits to be spoiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->