Project Runway Season Four

I died laughing at that SNL skit :rofl: Thanks LUXXX!

What is with his hair?!?! Did Edward Scissor Hands cut it? He's nothing original...I see a lot of designer references McQueen, Givenchy, Balenciaga...not just in his collection but his designs throughout the whole show...it annoys that he's getting all this praise from the public and these people who adore him arn't actually familiar with designers such as McQueen etc...thinking that he's some genius...

Rami has potential to do something amazing but colours and cuts were mostly ugly...a few dress look 'nice'...

Project Runway Australia

Project Runway Australia - Does this belong here?

[Sun Herald April 27 - May 3, 2008 - scanned by Tortoisie]

Source | WWD

..."Project Runway," is moving to Lifetime, and with its upcoming move, is ripe with change. Gunn ticked them off on his fingers: a new production team; the question of whether the show will continue to partner with Elle magazine and Elle's recently terminated fashion director Nina Garcia (who may or may not stay at the title as a contributing editor and who may or may not be about to find another job); the relocation of the filming from New York to Los Angeles, and casting the sixth season while the fifth is still being filmed — which means Gunn, for the first time, won't be able to help.

I read Rami was smashed with a martini glass at a club recently. Hope he is okay.:cry:

Ok. I know this show has been over for quite some time but I only recently watched it online.
But, I had a strange thought, Did anyone else notice how everyone got along in this group and there wasn't a lot of fighting or negativity?
Do you think maybe Elisa's calm presence and special spray that removes negativity really worked?:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->