Project Runway Season Four

i was disappointed that christian won, particularly because my friends who know nothing about fashion think hes a genius. i was a jillian fan right from the start.

also, has anyone noticed Heidi's progression towards rudeness? From watching the reunion show, i saw how all her comments poked fun at the designers in a not-so-funny way. Its almost as if she says some rude things out of nowhere, then smiles and thinks "well i can say that because i was voted the sexiest woman in the world."

i think Romi's collection looked better but Christian is just so winner material.

btw i don't get that thing about heidi rudeness, i think you saw what you wanted to see, she really didn't sound rude to me

and here are his other designs from the rest of the season
same source

the judges are always saying they want to see creativity and see something different, but christian used two of his looks from previous challenges in his finale line. I mean compare these two looks to his final line

Last edited by a moderator:
i was disappointed that christian won, particularly because my friends who know nothing about fashion think hes a genius. i was a jillian fan right from the start.

also, has anyone noticed Heidi's progression towards rudeness? From watching the reunion show, i saw how all her comments poked fun at the designers in a not-so-funny way. Its almost as if she says some rude things out of nowhere, then smiles and thinks "well i can say that because i was voted the sexiest woman in the world."

Oh yeah...Heidi's a beyotch.

Tim Gunn is probably the nicest...so you know Victorya must have really pushed him over the edge. When the DVD comes out of this season, I bet there will be a lot of interesting scenes between those two...:shock:

Good idea on posting the full collection, now that the show has aired :flower:

Here is Jillian's:
1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

bravotv

can somebody name the model, who during the model casting, had the pulled back straight hair, wore the blue shirt, and got positive remarks by all 3 final contestants. she was the very last model for the model casting segment

I agree with the judges, Rami's colors were ugly! And Jil's collection was nice but it had no impact...

Although I thought christian was overrated initially, after seeing it on TV, he did deserve to take it.

Ugh Christian's clothes are so fussy and prissy and silly looking...not to mention repetitive. I like his collection less and less every time I see it.

^ I agree completely, morgan38.

Seriously, poofy sleeves, ruffles, and jodhpurs over and over does not mean talented. I mean he is talented, but you know..

Jillian makes AMAZING skirts. and I mean look at those pleated dresses.. she knows how to flatter a body.

Celebration Dinner for Project Runway Winner Christian Siriano
wireimage

Thought this was hilarious
and as a reference

bravotv

When Major and Fierce Unite!

When Victoria Beckham announced that she’d wear anything that Christian Siriano sent down the runway on the finale of Project Runway and he commented that they’d be in touch, we all died a little bit from instant joy! Over the weekend Chic Report learned they really are in touch, as the designer is currently in L.A. and plans on showing pieces from his collection and pieces he made especially for Posh on Thursday. We’re already loving this Siriano original look on her!
fashionweekdaily

His clothes would really only look good on someone of her bodytype...which is why Rami was right when he said christian would have to expand his mind alittle beyond models. But Christian also said he only wants to do high fashoin and doesn't care as much about making loads of money like Jil and Ramina...

That could end up being a problem for him...
I know he got $100,000 for winning but he said himself that is nothing for starting a buisness.
It could be hard for him to get $$ for backing if his backers know he isn't intrested in making big $.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->