Project Runway

i wonder how the cornhusk dress would have looked if it hadn't gotten dried out...i thought it was great as is...

Originally posted by Mutterlein@Dec 8 2004, 08:33 PM
softgrey I love you.
[snapback]457214[/snapback]​
:lol: :kiss:

As long as Jay is on the show I'm happy. That guy says some of the most hilarious stuff and his designs aren't so bad... I really liked the piece he did tonight. I could definitely see someone wearing it... sort of a galliano/d&g/moschino sort of look.

Though Austin clearly has imagination and talent... as a person he really weirds me out. He plays the male/female line in a strange way.

Oh and I think Nora is hot. Her hair is badass!

I was surprised as to how little each designer's pieces received in terms of bidding prices at that store. $450 for a one-off was the highest?! I mean, granted the bidders don't even know who these people are, but thats not a lot honestly hahaha.

Regardless!
Bravo has a dedicated viewer for this show now. Also, on the project runway website you can buy tees and other things designed by the contestants. Lots of "misses" and a few "hits" hahaha.

Cheers,
Albert

Sounds like a very interesting idea :flower: (despite of how sick I am of reality tv :blush: ), are any of the designers any good?

I randomly caught tonight's episode. I didn't even know the show existed.

I just thought it was alright. Not bad, but not too exciting either.

This is the best show on TV. Totally. It makes ANTM a joke, that it is.. This show is sooo exciting. The designers shows lots of talents and personalities. The models shows a lot of Drama. And the Judges are heavyweights. Heidi does a good job. She says it as it is, unlike Ms Banks playing the role of a Fairy Godmother.

Austin Scarlett - very talented, a STAR in the making. I think he'll be the next big thing.

Robert PlotKin - This dude is HOT!!! <edit-off topic>
Jay - bitchy, funny, dramatic, a riot

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't really think any of them was all that good.
:blink:

If you read about thier favorite designers, all of them mention the exact same ones.

Austin was interesting at least.

being cable impaired, I check up on the bravo site. Unfortunately, it doesn't catch any of the emotion that I'm sure is an always hot.

I have to say this is my new favorite show right now. And by far, the ONLY reality show I would ever consider doing if I had the chance.

Austin is golden... he's going to be big. Like Andy Warhol or something.

Jay is awesome. He needs to stay around for a long time.

Starr needs to go.

I really liked the dress Vanessa did on the first episode, I was hoping for more from her this second time.

this show rocks, better than the Apprentice, which I thought is the best reality show on tv. TV guide gives PR a "10 out of 10" rating. Don't be left "out" in the cold, be "in" . Watch the show!!!

<edit-off topic>

<edit-off topic>

That older woman..i forgot her name. She is EVIL her name should be Diablo. Everything is about her and she is a massive b*tch. Her designs were really bad too. The whole "envy bites you in the ***" was a cool take on it though, just a bad execution of it.

Alexsandra (sp?) does some really great work. Her stuff looks like it could be totally wearable and down to earth.

Kara (again sp?) really did well with this one. 1) her model showed up. 2) the theme was really in depth for her and the outfit was very nice. But i agree with above, 450 is not alot for a one of a kind dress like that.

I think Robert had potential. And Jay is really annoying I think. He doesn't deserve to be that opinionated. However, he is freakin hilarious at the same time.

I'd like to see Nora, Robert, Alexsandra and Austin go the farthest. That would be a great episode.

This show is so bad its good. This week the theme was envy and they had a sllent auction. New judges- the Elle editor again, some lady from Ebay and some guy. Austin IMO has the most talent and I like Robert and the blonde from Miami. Nora is cute but did horrible this week. Jay is too funny. Starr needs to go- horrible horrible.

Jay is sooo hilarious, everytime he comes in that white fur with black shades on, dude....Funny!.

<edit-off topic>

I love the look on Robert's face, griining and watching in awe as her model/design stroll downs the runway. He also develop a bond with her model because he chosed the same model everytime. It's good to collaborate with the model to set your vision accross.

Originally posted by Str8DudeJude@Dec 9 2004, 09:07 PM
I love the look on Robert's face, griining and watching in awe as her model/design stroll downs the runway. He also develop a bond with her model because he chosed the same model everytime. It's good to collaborate with the model to set your vision accross.
[snapback]459037[/snapback]​

<edit-off topic>

You are clearly quite obsessed with Plotkin.

I think Nora should go far, Austin will presumably go far because of his creativity... though as a person he weirds me out as I had said before. Jay is an awesome guy and has pretty neat designs as well. As long as these 3 are in the game it'll be good.

******Did anyone notice that during the credits, they say that the outcomes of each week are in part due to the judges and also due to what the producers decide!!!!!!?????

IE- they will keep the most interesting people on board even if their style sucks. That means, the mother figure woman will be around (conflict makes for "good" tv), unfortunately Starr will be around since her background isn't fashion at all (she'll draw in the nontraditional viewer), while Jay is comic relief (and a pretty cool designer!), Austin has the talent and Nora is hot and has pretty good talent as well.

-Albert

and hopefully they will keep Robert "the player" Plotkin because he has a girls/guys fan base. <edit-off topic>

I like that Brit lady! Wendy needs to go back selling fast food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"