prom dress!

pointup

living in the sprawl
Reaction score
Looking for a Grad Dress

I know, you are all so completely sick of helping me :lol: but I'm looking for a graduation dress/outfit to wear under my gown/at my open house.... I'm thinking something very sundress/summery.. My graduation is at 2pm outside and my open house is 4:30-7:30pm the same day..

I was looking through anthropologie.com for some dresses.. they do have pretty ones but I'm looking to keep it well under 100 bucks... :shock: (What can I say, I need to save up for next year :P)

Non-specific suggestions are of course welcome.. I just really have no clue and I want to look radiant :innocent:

i would wear a babydoll dress ! :heart:
light floaty fabric / cottons.
maybe jersey ?
can it be pretty casual ?

Hers' a summery dress I found at girlshop.com:

132.00 USD
llc_marylin_dress.jpg

i've picked out a few i really like frm bluefly.com !
ok. i admit i got a bit carried away ! :lol:
not sure whether they're suitable though. haha

eqzoom.ms

eqzoom.ms

eqzoom.ms

eqzoom.ms

eqzoom.ms

eqzoom.ms

eqzoom.ms

eqzoom.ms

eqzoom.ms

:heart: ! my fav !

& they're all abt $100 ! :flower:
hope you like some ! :wink:

Yes they can be casual!! I love that last one as well.. and I have 15% off at bluefly.. hmmm

thanks so much everyone :flower:

i'll still look around

what brand is the last one?? can't seem to find it

i_<3_chanel said:
it's in the day dress section ? :unsure:

IT FINALLY SHOWED UP! They must have been temporarily out of stock! I love this dress style but I think it's too much $$$ for me :blush:

i didnt look at the price when i picked tht one !
i fell in love with it ! :heart:
shame its too many $$$$. :doh:

hey everyone, i'm desperatley seeking a prom dress. i want something short because i have to wear flats due to the height of my boyfriend lol and somewhat simple and classic but totally unique in a quiet way if you know what i mean. I'm in love with a few Lanvin dresses but they're kind of unattainable... i also really like this one dress by tracy reese. if you go to her website www.tracyreese.com and click on collections, spring 2005 it is look number 11 (the strapless baby blue one). I don't want a ball gown, just a very special dress. Price isn't really an issue so anything you think fits the bill, please let me know! thanks for your help guys, i appreciate it!

Liv

Here are a few of my suggestions of dresses not too long that would look cute with flats:

Sequin Trim Dropwaist Jersey Dress - 48$
p167246c.jpg
p167246d.jpg

p167246e.jpg
p167246f.jpg

From urbanoutfitters.com

Lux dress - 48$ (this is so cute, very Kate Moss)
p115564c.jpg
p115564d.jpg

From urbanoutfitters.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->