Provocative / Offensive Ads #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the other Tom Ford perfume ad been posted?...the bottle covering the girl's crotch instead of between the boobs?

Maybe I'm missing something but I dont get whats wrong with the benetton adds. Arent they promoting diversity?

^ Yeah, I think they're meant to be ironic and mocking discrimination. THe whole brand is promoting diversity, right?

Has the other Tom Ford perfume ad been posted?...the bottle covering the girl's crotch instead of between the boobs?

Please post! Sounds like a Fatty Arbuckle reference (this is the name of a 20s comedian, not an insult).

i've saw that tom ford ads with the bottle of the perfume on the woman crotch, maybe someone can scans that ads from Details magazine October edition with the cover of Brad Pitt. and that bottle is so looks like a penis on a woman body.

We talked about sexual symbolism and imagery in the media in my mass comm. class today and I really wish my teacher had seen the Tom Ford ads :P

Maybe you shouldn't judge other people's preferred forms of sexual pleasure :wink:

I'm not judging at all.... :blink:
as I always say "Do what you want... it's not my business... "... I don't judge sexual practices... :innocent: I watch p*rn, you know... so I've seen "worse" things than this...:lol:^_^

I don't find the Tom Ford ads offensive, just vulgar, cheap and ugly...

i've saw that tom ford ads with the bottle of the perfume on the woman crotch, maybe someone can scans that ads from Details magazine October edition with the cover of Brad Pitt. and that bottle is so looks like a penis on a woman body.

I'm more thinking of a tongue action...:lol::ninja:

The photographer is Terry Richardson

Here HQ from the site

Tomford.com

those ads really offend me. not because she is naked, but because she is faceless. It is basically saying that women are not individuals but just sex objects for men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->