Provocative / Offensive Ads #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's not a repost...don't know the year.

jezebel.com

Ralph Lauren

Too much photoshop :ninja:

5mkeis.jpg

terra.com

Yes, photoshopped ...
But the picture they are comparing to, shouldn't be used to compare, not going to say why, because it's too obvious ...

^^ Hmmyeah even without the model's photo juxtaposed against it, it's so clear that her proportion are totally out of whack :shock:

edit
Filipe, I know what you mean

Last edited by a moderator:
^ it's like a crazy circus mirror!

I wonder if this ad got any reaction in its day? Would a brand ever do something like this these days?

from VOGUE Italia October 1992, scanned by MissIvana

I think it's quite a striking ad. I can't be done in this age, but it's not that offensive. I think it's funny that the model's eyes are covered because of the sunglasses and that the women are entirely covered except for their eyes.

#1386 there is nothing what to offence. There is shown reality how it is. There is nothing what to hide. Muslims like to live in this way and we catholics in our ways. That's they religion and they proud of it. As you see I am very tolerant.

I think it is totally offensive against muslims since it puts Western culture above Arabian. At least it's not p.c.

new D&G TIME commercial

more provocative than offensive... a 16 year-old girl (that looks more 13) in a sort of orgy :lol:

a triangol thing :brows:

danielone1990 youtube

If all 13 years old girls looked like her, damn ...
She looks like 16 or older ...

A triangol thing ? you mean, un mênage a trois ... ?
But yeah, but they could have chosen a more mature looking girl for those kind of acts ...
She's very pretty though and the commercial itself is well made.

^ you said exactly what i was thinking fil :wink:

but i think the aim was exactly to show a too young girl doing uncorrect things for her age :lol:

Well, the aim actually is to show the watches :wink: and she just got caught making out with some guys by her mother :(

Oh spicy commercial indeed. The end is really funny, yet it works.

I like the concept of the D&G commercial, but the girl looks like she hasn't reached puberty yet.

The age of the girl never even entered my mind, until I read it on here. I love the ending of the commercial.

Does anyone know which season this Guiseppe Zanotti ad was?

guiseppezanotti3799013.jpg

about-face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"