Pucci Scarfs Anyone ....?

Discussion in 'Trend Spotting' started by IMG_Gurl, Jun 19, 2004.

1. IMG_Gurl

IMG_Gurl New Member

Hey Everyone,

Is it just me or has anybody else also noticed a lot of Pucci Scarfs (used as headbands, belts, hankerchiefs, x-cessories, etc...) latley. It's all around, and in a lot of places in NYC too (the last time I was there). Was just wondering :rolleyes:

Love ya lots

2. StyleTeenie

StyleTeenie New Member

Pucci scarves have always been around. I mean, back in the '60s (or was it the seventies...?) Jackie O. wore them as headband, handkerchief, belt - you name it. I haven't noticed any more scarves than usual, though I have noticed pucci-esque prints on everything from shoes to bracelets to dresses this season.

3. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

"Pucci-inspired" is everywhere. :unsure: :sick:

4. IMG_Gurl

IMG_Gurl New Member

I'm from the East...and the whole (tie the scarf around the head thing) is everywhere here :wacko:
    Yeah I noticed the Pucci print also (Steve Madden shoes, dresses, etc), and thanx for the info !

5. softgrey

softgrey flaunt the imperfection

topshop had some great pucci knock-offs when i was there last month...so it;'s over there too... :flower:

i bought my first piece of pucci this year...it';s a silk charmeuse bra... :innocent:
    i :heart: it... :flower:

6. impossibleprincess

impossibleprincess kabhi alvida

I have a long scarf that I use as a belt and tied round my handbag. A few seasons ago Topshop did amazing replica's too, recently they haven't been as great. I really want an a long-sleeved Pucci mini-dress :p , but I think my only chance of finding it is vintage now :wacko:

7. IMG_Gurl

IMG_Gurl New Member

I know I want a Pucci mini-dress too :p
    I got a look-alike tough (in NY) because I couldn't find the real thing. REALLY CUTE!!!