Pucci

Fujyn

Reaction score
More and more comfortable at Pucci, Christian Lacroix has just propelled the famous Florentine house in another dimension with his excellent parade winter, 2004. :blush:

For me, although it is extremely difficult to develop aesthetically a known brand mainly for its printed matters, the French dressmaker succeeded in integrating them acutely into a contemporary wardrobe: motives huge zigzags on the tweed mocked by pantsuits, capri pants and capes, magnificent trench passepoilé of printed matter Pucci.
I like this show.

I like it, the hat is simple but the style is elegant

I didn't really like the collection as a whole, but individual pieces, definitely. But I think it might grow on me. Hopefully I'll enjoy the Spring Summer one more :smile: Thanks for the pics.

i love those hats too!
this winter i think pucci is lacking in color!
i mean they still have colors, but they are just not as vibrant as the spring/summer show
but i guess it's winter, no one wants to be too bright! hahaha... :lol:
but i do like those pieces u posted
don't really like those shoes and loose pants (they make my bottom look fat! *argh!!!*)
but i love :heart: those skinny pants at proenza schouler fall 04
they are great!
and here's a pic of those skinny pants i like
hahaha... :P
anyway (let's get back to pucci), i love all the bags, hats, jackets and tops at pucci
very nice *clap clap clap*

Originally posted by Cicciolina@Feb 27th, 2004 - 7:50 am
I didn't really like the collection as a whole, but individual pieces, definitely. But I think it might grow on me. Hopefully I'll enjoy the Spring Summer one more :smile: Thanks for the pics.
Agreed, I also only like bits of it. The stockings and bag are nice, but on the whole... :rolleyes:

I like the 1st and 3rd looks :flower: not so much the entire collection, but I enjoy seeing the collections everytime, they're always interesting

These really made me stare...

pucci22.jpg
pucci24.jpg

Originally posted by Fujyn@Feb 27th, 2004 - 7:28 am
More and more comfortable at Pucci, Christian Lacroix has just propelled the famous Florentine house in another dimension with his excellent parade winter, 2004. :blush:

For me, although it is extremely difficult to develop aesthetically a known brand mainly for its printed matters, the French dressmaker succeeded in integrating them acutely into a contemporary wardrobe: motives huge zigzags on the tweed mocked by pantsuits, capri pants and capes, magnificent trench passepoilé of printed matter Pucci.
I like this show.
i agree-lacroix has really become comfortable and has begun to insert his own aesthetic into the collection-prime example- the long black lace dress at the end of the show that strawberrydaiquiri posted...classic lacroix-not even a hint of pucci. I love the wool flannel with the pucci prints. I think pucci's back to stay! i like it very much... :flower:

I liked springa lot more, this collection was ok a bti boring and off.

I really liek the printed tweed though, reminded me alot of old futrism form the 20's and 30's.

teh rest was blah.

I thought the collection was strongest from the pieces below. The rest were boring. :doh:

Man! If I could afford it, I'd totally wear Pucci. In a :heart: heartbeat!

And Missoni. I luuurrrrve the colorful Italian fabrics and the sprightly, fun designs.

Also those tights in the first picture? COVET! :wub:

I love the hats, too. Hats need to come back into general use...nobody wears hats anymore and hats are awesome! I'd wear that tufty little mulberry hat.

I love their vintage stuff, too. I have a marvelous dress that was obviously inspired by Pucci:

mediscofulllength.jpg
mediscoside.jpg

Urgh--ignore my head, won't you? I was going to a costume party and was wearing some horrible lilac eyeshadow and making a really dorky face!

Here's a little better picture of a friend of mine modelling it:
smallerkelly.jpg

We were in a class in college together on historic fashion, and our class's term project was to put on a fashion show of historic costume, either replicas we had made in a separate Pattern-Drafting class or things we brought in or borrowed from the county history magazine. I submitted the 1880s dress I made and a selection of my 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s vintage, and this dress made the cut.

It is so obnoxious! It is one of my absolute favorites. I think it may have been from J. C. Penny's Junior Bazaar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->