pure gold PSP case by kimora lee simmons

cloud9

blue
Reaction score
oh GOD :sick:

http://www.prnewswire.com

SFTU135-c
To celebrate the launch of PSP(TM) (PlayStation(R) Portable), on March 14, an elite crowd of celebrities and fashionistas attended a special fashion show where designers such as Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons, who designed a pure gold case with seven carats of yellow and black diamonds encrusted on the front and back, debuted their one-of a kind PSP accessories. (PRNewsFoto)

FOSTER CITY, CA USA 03/15/2005

simmon1.jpg

simmon2.jpg

how absolutely absurd and asinine.

Trust Kimora to completely trash it up! The PSP is fine already in its originally black glossy sleek casing.

FIRST OF ALL... I know that they are out there... but I don't even know many girls that are even into playstation... second of all.. the ones that are probably wouldn't bother carrying that piece of crap around. :lol:

So exorbantly pointless. Black diamonds? The whole point of a PSP is to be able to carry it around, a case that expensive you'd leave at home.

After reading the Vanity Fair piece on her in this months mag...I am totally turned off by Kimora. She is GHETTO! I am sorry to say that. She "looks" like she would have more class but I guess all of RUSSELL SIMMONS' money has gone to her head. :lol: :innocent:

And that gold case is UGLY!! :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
wiat, doesnt that make it like heavy?!
And also, its too Juicy Couture, with all those charms.

Plastic'sWife said:
wiat, doesnt that make it like heavy?!
And also, its too Juicy Couture, with all those charms.

That's what I was thinking. You know you've hit rock bottom design-wise when you're coping from Juicy Couture.

Diorling said:
That's what I was thinking. You know you've hit rock bottom design-wise when you're coping from Juicy Couture.

:rofl:

cloud9 said:

my sentiments exactly... :sick:
words alone could not even possibly begin to describe how vile this thing is.

Hahaha, this is a joke right? A sick joke....someone please tell me it's a joke before I add this to my list of reasons why I detest Kimora.

It's about what I expected after those cellphones she "designed"... :rolleyes: :lol::sick: :yuk:

Brian, you know you want one. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
AlexN said:
It's about what I expected after those cellphones she "designed"... :rolleyes: :lol::sick: :yuk:
A girl in my school has the Baby Phat phone, I was like that sucker is so damn expensive and pointless. Im tempted to steal it and take the diamonds to a pawn shop.

Diorling said:
A girl in my school has the Baby Phat phone, I was like that sucker is so damn expensive and pointless. Im tempted to steal it and take the diamonds to a pawn shop.

good idea :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->