Purple F/W 2009 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson

Thanks Harumi for all those scans !

I would die to see the Gareth Pugh by Bruce LaBruce thing ...

ohhhhh!!!!my favorite photographer with all my favorite models!!
freja and abbey are kissing!

well...even I really like terry's work(not the man himself),I still got shocked sometimes because his pictures are on the verge of p*rn and editorials.terry ,if taking a task seriously,may be the best photographer in the world while in the most cast,he is willing to show the vulger side,which often make me really sick.

Ok, that was too much from Baptiste...
But thanks for scanning a lot, Harumi and candlebougie.

Just stop it, Karl. I have no interest in seeing Baptiste in heels.

Normally I am all for eds with naked models, but these seem to go to far. The eds, especially Terry's and Karl's seem so self-gratifying. I can just imagine them groaning over the pictures they took, if you know what i mean :unsure:. Its kinda gross. :shock:

ok ... that story with Baptiste is a laughable thingy ...

BUT ...
I must say there are some f***ing amazing images !
The one with Givenchy pants + the one with the pool toys looking at him .... I D-I-E !
the one with the corset could have been really cool, too ... but the framing and focus isn't good !

Normally I am all for eds with naked models, but these seem to go to far. The eds, especially Terry's and Karl's seem so self-gratifying. I can just imagine them groaning over the pictures they took, if you know what i mean :unsure:. Its kinda gross. :shock:

I think Karl is not the type of person who groans.

I've just read, Baptiste shot was an Hommage to Helmut Newton ...

Let me introduce you Jean-Luc Verna, that Zahm knows for sure ... And I'm sure Karl knows that artist, too ...
This serie of photo is an Hommage to Big Nudes serie of Newton

airdeparis.com

Attachments

• jean_luc_verna2.jpg
    jean_luc_verna2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 32
  • jean_luc_verna4.jpg
    jean_luc_verna4.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
Compare Terrys Ed with Magda, Freja, Abbey and Eniko with the work of Mario. There is SUCH a BIG BIG Difference.

Terry= just gross & awful
Mario= sensual & sexy

^That may be so, but I don't think it was Terry Richardson's intention to make a sensual shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm actually glad that Terry is doing something different from the rest, he and Mario have totally different styles.

This serie of photo is an Hommage to Big Nudes serie of Newton

Interesting... in my eyes, when I now compare the two shoots, there isn't the same sense of absurdity about that man - who has serious curves and I would almost say those shoes suit him, in some strange way. There's a sense of pride and self-possession in that man's pose, whereas Baptiste appears more like a toy, and at the mercy of the man who wields the camera.

Perhaps this is not PC, but Milla's nipples are transcendent. Thanks so much for the scans.
Milla is just so stunning.

wow, I like those ed's! especially the karl/baptiste ed, he's so beautiful. terry's ed is about sex and nothing else than sex. so what is the big fuss about?

Baptiste is looking just like another Joe d`Alessandro. there are some nice shots, but he`s so sl*t (and thats kinda repulsive sight) and everyone in fashion world knows `bout that and always joking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->