Purple Fashion Magazine #13 Spring/Summer 2010 : Lindsay Lohan by Terry Richardson

and purple continues to go down the drain...

who's next kim kardashian?

The concept is : "The passion of Lindsay Lohan" ? :lol: This is blasphemous (especially towards my poor and hurt eyes) :wink:

I'd rather go pick up POP and Love...And Freja in Purple Naked? Do not want....

I would like to know something :
are there catholics here and do they think this is provocative ?
(it's a serious question !)

I don't have the energy to care about this faux controversial mess.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

While I guess this is better than the tasteless p*rno I expected of a Lindsay-Terry collaboration (and certainly better than that atrocious, recent Muse issue of hers, simply because she is at least clothed here), I think I would've said that of just about anything, including this pretentious eh... concoction, shall we say.

I am so endlessly tired of fashion publications riding on her scandalous reputation in this way. Lindsay Lohan has managed to make the controversial mainstream and vice versa, and nowadays I would be more surprised and impressed to see her featured in such a way that didn't in any way allude to her lifestyle or infamy. Her reputation garners her more covers than her career in any field or profession other than exposing herself, which is really kind of ironic considering how often(!) she is announced to be making some sort of a social or career comeback by the more mainstream fashion mags that choose to feature her.

I'm in fact so tired of Scandal Lohan that I can't even be bothered to consider the obvious (and silly) religious aspect of the cover. I am in no way affected by it. Perhaps slightly amused at the childishness of it all, at the mind-numbingly dumb and blatant attempt to shake us up, to cause a stir. Lindsay Lohan as the Christ? I'd laugh, if only I could be bothered. That's how unstimulated I am in every way by this cover.

I do have a slight headache now. But probably only due to my new glasses.

(As an interesting side discussion, and perhaps in Lindsay's defense(?), one might bring up the question of how this is any different from e.g. Linda Evangelista playing the "saint" and the "sinner" in the November '09 Art Issue of W, but I can't be bothered to get into that now.)

Naked Freja Beha is just something you do not want to see so often.
The cover is pretty good, much better than her Muse one.

And i've been waiting for this?Oh well...:rolleyes:

Another one that certainly does not want to see Freja naked.:ninja:

after LOVE i don't think i wanna see any model naked for a long while. my quota is already full. :lol:

I don't hate the cover, but I don't like Lindsay very much, but LOVE what the content has in store. So buying this !

theres something dried-out and caricatural about this cover, Zahm please..

Call me crazy but I love this cover. It's just so ridiculous and horrible that it's good. I guess it also helps that I'll always have a soft spot for Lindsay.

I'm glad Aurel Schmidt has a feature as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lulz what is this, I thought Ungaro sealed her fate -_-

I would like to know something :
are there catholics here and do they think this is provocative ?
(it's a serious question !)

i was raised catholic and i live in a supposedly very catholic country, but i dont really think that would be considered that provocative or controversial by anyone
i think they failed at 'provocative' and just went with pointless and uninteresting.
lol im so mad i get to buy a mag (cause after all i always buy it and im interested in a lot of the features) with lindsay on the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->