Querelle Jansen

How about a Spanish comeback?

54kqezn.jpg
4vdthkx.jpg

A model displays an outfit by Spanish designer Duyos during the Spring/Summer 2007-08 Pasarela Cibeles fashion show in Madrid September 17, 2007. REUTERS/Andrea Comas

Last edited by a moderator:
Roberto Torretta spring/summer 2008

elmundo.es

imagenes__DSC1812_344c5042.jpg
imagenes__DSC2143_b8e52381.jpg

vogue.es

Last edited by a moderator:
Querelle looks amazing again. Hopefully after her Spanish run we'll see her in Milan and Paris in shows. Shes too unique of a model to be wasted!

^ I'm not sure but she's a Jean Paul Gaultier fave for sure :D...she always does JPG and Hermes shows

^ I'm not sure but she's a Jean Paul Gaultier fave for sure :D...she always does JPG and Hermes shows

You called it!

2a8ndx5.jpg

A model wears a creation during French fashion designer Jean-Paul Gaultier's Spring-Summer 2008 ready to wear collection, in Paris, Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2007. (AP Photo/Jacques Brinon)

I"m glad she's still in the game, although surprisingly not as much as I hoped. Hers is an imagine as striking as I've ever seen. Nobody looks like her.

ooh pirates! I hope she is in Hermes too...and what did she do last season..jeremy scott?

Zoo Magazine No. 16
Good Girl, Bad Girl
Ph: Roger Rich
Fashion Editor: Jason Leung

scanned by me

Thank you so much!!
I'm glad to see fresh editorials...but I hope the nose stud was onyl for this shoot :P
she was at Hermes too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->