Querelle Jansen

I've never bothered to look at Querelle's thread before. I was reading through pages on the Models Whose Appeal You Will Never Get thread and I saw someone say that she was the only model they had ever thought was actually ugly which immediately made me want to look. And lots of people think that Meghan Collison looks somewhat like her and I lov Meghan so I had to look. And I am going to subscribe. She isn't be any means beautiful but she has such an interesting look. I love her somewhat harsh features. I think I prefer her with the darker hair, though. But she looks great!!

Samanthay you reminded me that she used to have brown hair. I completely forgot since it's been so long. She really was extraordinary with that hair, she was a complete corpse of a muse.

I prefered Querelle with the brown hair too. But, I don't see how Meghan Collison looks like Querelle. Querelle has such unique looks that I don't think it is possible for another model to look like her. Haha.

She has an editorial in Elle UK December, and an interview.
I can scan it if anyone likes? :flower:

I'll scan asap, earliest will be tomorrow though I'm afraid. I have a ton of work to do :flower:

Editorial from Vogue UK;

and Interview:

Scanned by Manuva from Elle UK December.

Thanks for doing this, especially since it sounds like you're busy enough as it is!

Vogue Paris Apr. 2006 Part I
- Oui! -
ph. Patrick Demarchelier
models. Vlada Roslyakova, Natasha Poly, Valentina Zelyaeva & Querelle Jansen

modopixaat

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back