Querelle Jansen

This is a bit old, but she is still working (at least in the Netherlands) she had an ed in Dutch Glamour december 08.

Vogue Italia Supplement - March 2005
Powerful Heads
Photographer: Paolo Roversi
Models: Heather Marks, Sasha Pivovarova, Guinevere van Seenus, Lisa Cant, Querelle Jansen & Vlada Roslyakova
scanned by me / full editorial

Here's another ed ^_^

Dutch Glamour
May 2007

'The Simple Life'
Photographer: Marc de Groot

Scanned by me

I think this one isn't posted yet..

Dutch ELLE Magazine
March 2005

'Chapeau for Chanel'
Photographer: Cornelie Tollens

Scanned by me

^ i think about her a lot. she'll always be one of my favourites.B)

*bump* Still missing Querelle... I don't think I'll ever like a new model with the same fervor I had for Querelle. She was the most recent and the last of my great interests... ^_^

She's got the best lips

qjansen_profile1.jpg

nymag.com

^She is so stunning in that pic. Too bad she isn't modelling anymore.

She must still have her finger in the pie as I found this in the current issue of Smart Life.

(my own scan)

QUERELLE WERE ARE YOU ??? NO NEWS OF HER THE LAST MONTHS :( thos any body have any news, did she stop modeling ? I think that it was never a thing for her to be a model, dont get me wrong she is a great model, but i dont think she is happy in this fashionworld !! I hope so collected enough money :smile:)))

i'll miss her modelling work - but good for her with her studies! :flower:

Self Service Fall-winter 2005

"IT'S JUST A CLOTHSE"
PHOTOGRAPHED BY DAVID ARMSTRONG
STYLED BY REI KAWAKUBO & SUZANNE KOLLER
MODEL: Querelle Jansen

JEDROOT

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

6dzqpx.jpg

2j5m55l.jpg

2lo6put.jpg

house of orange

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberterdmann