Question About The Famous Uggs

Discussion in 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' started by Juls, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Juls

Juls New Member

I wonder, do they really last? I saw them for first time two days ago and they are so soft and .. "unconsistent"... they look like they would get dirty and deformed after wearing them two times! So I ask the ones that own ones if they really last and if its really terrible when they get wet.

Thanks!

2. pinkillumination

pinkillumination New Member

Extremely comfy.. been wearing them for about a year now ... hmm wet .. well... the colour obviously goes darker.. they feel a teeny bit heavier.. but your feet do not get soaked... its not a biggy when they get wet, I live in London, so i should know!

I know what you mean about them being deformed though, ive seen some girls with the bottom of the boots literally at the side of their ankles lol .. maybe they have walking issues... but mine are fine, still straight up and down again.

3. lmonte1221

lmonte1221 New Member

I own 3 pairs and my friends all own Uggs too! I wore them in a snow storm last year and I didn't get wet at all and my feet were very warm, the color got darker but that's not a bad thing and you can always buy the spray that is made for the Uggs. I highly recommend them, best purchase I have ever made, free shipping, no tax if you buy them at Uggs.com but good luck everything is almost sold out now.