Questionable Designer Accessories... Why Did They Decide to Put Their Logo on This?

a5xa-toot-hbr-b-14534.jpg

paulsmith.co.uk

Anyone needs a new toothbrush ?
It looks even kind of pretty..

Rodarte Designs Stocking Stuffers for Starbucks

The label has designed a limited-edition collection of gift cards, coffee mugs, tote bags, and cup sleeves with a pixellated green print, marking the coffee chain's first-ever partnership with a fashion brand.

5xlmbs.jpg

nymag

^ wtf. and everything has that same design? how is that even 'rodarte'? lol. i don't get it (no less than other things in this thread, but this is so random)

I think I'll stick with my regular gold Starbucks card, thanks :sick: <<--note how this matches the card

2w6wepj.jpg

[anothermag.com]

must be a bit scary to taste their waters.. :lol::sick:

That's not water, it's the tears cried by Yves in heaven over what his label has become, now available in a handy bottle format for health-conscious minimalists.

Rodarte Designs Stocking Stuffers for Starbucks

The label has designed a limited-edition collection of gift cards, coffee mugs, tote bags, and cup sleeves with a pixellated green print, marking the coffee chain's first-ever partnership with a fashion brand.
nymag

I think they should release something that readss "We partnered with a top fashion brand and only got this sh*tty design":doh:

^Oh I know, but they were first in production in the 80's... and I believe they have only produced the cigarettes now in China and Russia ?

But believe it or not there are also Cartier cigarettes, which are produced on License from Cartier.

I saw them once and thought they were not associated with Cartier in any way, I mean who whould've thought?

What we all need in our lives is a set of Lanvin Russian dolls:

1zfh6s0.png

netaporter

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wouldn't want a pair of Slimane x SLP rollerskates?
:rolleyes:
shoes.jpg

fortyfiveten.com/fouroneone/

Last edited by a moderator:
^ wow ... serious ugliness. in other news, i guess this means there will be a steady stream of yves' tears for the bottling program :P

^ wow ... serious ugliness. in other news, i guess this means there will be a steady stream of yves' tears for the bottling program :P

Wellll, I agree with you on the rollerskates being ugly, however YSL was really bad with licensing and there are some really atrocious products out there, many of them while he was at the helm. The first ones that come to my mind are the cigarettes.

I'd love to try one of those cigarettes. See if they spoke 'Yves Saint Laurent' to me.

..Hopefully literally at the price they'd cost.

Holding your beloved cup of Starbucks went to another level ... :rolleyes:

netaporter

^It really got me a moment to understand how that is used, so absurd is the idea. WTF?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->