R.I.P Gary Coleman, Diff'reant Strokes Star dies age 42

And we all fall into Mr. Drummond's arms. TMZ says that Gary Coleman has passed away at the age of 42. Now he's up in heaven saying, "Watchu talking about, angels?"
Gary was admitted into the hospital on Wednesday after he fell on his head and suffered a brain hemorrhage. Doctors had hope for Gary until he slipped into a coma yesterday afternoon. Gary's manager said he was then put on life support. Gary's wife Shannon made the decision to pull him off of life support today. Gary was surrounded by his family and friends when he was pronounced dead at 12:05pm in Utah.
May Gary finally rest in peace with Kimberly Drummond and Abraham the fish.
Posted by: Michael K

Dlisted

edit: I spelt Diff'rent wrong in the title, could someone fix it please?

This is so sad. Rest in peace Gary.

damn...RIP its too bad he never really got to enjoy the fruits of his fame in his later years

oh noooo .....so sad !!.... RIP Gary !:heart::cry: I was a big fan of Diff'rent Strokes:blush:

That guy brings me great childhood memories (Different Strokes - Arnold et Willy in french Canadian)! RIP Arnold (go and see you're step sister Virginia).

Rest In Peace, Gary. I really hate the way his life turned out, But he really was a child-star darling.
You will be missed,
"What choo talkin bout Willis"

this was so sad to read!!!

i remember watching different strokes as a kid :cry:

he wasnt even that old!

Gary Coleman Was Divorced At The Time Of His Death

garycolemandivorcedmaybe.jpg

Entertainment Tonight claims they have in their paws the official court documents (it has the word "official" in it so it has to be "official") stating that Gary Coleman legally divorced his wife Shannon Price on August 12, 2008. Shannon wasn't granted alimony, and Gary got to keep some property. The divorce documents were sealed shut and Gary and Shannon were referred to as "John and Jane Doe."

ET rang up the hospital where Gary passed away and asked them if they knew Shannon wasn't his wife at the time of his death. Shannon made the decision to take Gary off of life support. A hospital rep said, "We had no indication that the information Shannon gave us was false. She portrayed herself as his wife."

TMZ posted the 911 call from Shannon and she tells the operator that Gary fell down while making her something to eat downstairs. At first, Shannon refused to go downstairs to check because she says she has a fever and might faint the fuc* out. When the operator asks her to go downstairs to see if he's okay, Shannon says that she'll try but she doesn't want to be traumatized. At this point in the recorded call, I'm screaming at my speakers, "b*tch, buck up your gums (I don't know what that means either) and do this! DAMN!"

Eventually, Shannon goes downstairs and finds Gary bleeding from the head. The operator asks her to apply pressure, but she can't. She tells the operator, "I'm gagging, I got blood on myself, I can't deal." And then help arrived for Gary.

You know, somebody needs to wake up Detective La Toya and hand her a cup of instant coffee along with Gary Coleman's file. And Det. LT thought it was going to be a quiet summer....
dlisted.com Posted by: Michael K

Shannon Price Had The Right

shannongaryokay.jpg

Monocles down! Yesterday, it was reported that Gary Coleman and Shannon Price were not married at the time of his death. They divorced a couple of years ago. This bit of news made everybody raise a Spock brow while holding a black kitten, because the question came up if Shannon was authorized to make the decision to take Gary off life support since she wasn't his wife at the time. The answer is: she was.

Apparently, Shannon did lie to the hospital when she told them he was his wife, but she did have the legal right to make medical decisions for Gary. The hospital had this to say: "Mr. Coleman had completed an Advanced Health Care Directive that granted Shannon Price permission to make medical decisions on his behalf if he was unable to do so. An Advanced Health Care Directive remains in effect regardless of a patient's marital status, unless modified by the patient. It is a private medical document which the hospital does not have permission to release. However, we received permission to confirm that the document was in effect at the time of Mr. Coleman's death."

So Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay don't need to knock on Shannon Price's door just yet (but they should wait in the car until further notice).
dlisted.com

Something In The Milk Ain't Clean: The Shannon Price Edition

girlstopjuststop.jpg

A day after Gary Coleman's death, his ex-wife Shannon Price gave an interview to clear her name, but she ended up dirtying up the milk even more. Shannon needed to slap herself in the face a few times and dunk her head in a bowl of ice water, because b*tch wasn't making any sense.

One minute she says that she made the decision to pull the plug because the doctors told her Gary would've bled to death during surgery. Two beats later, Shannon said that Gary would've ended up like Muhammad Ali. And then she says he would've been like Terry Shiavo. There is a big difference between the three and Shannon doesn't seem to know this.

Shannon is also hurt that people are saying she caused his brain to hemorrhage by pushing him. TMZ points out that nobody ever publicly accused Shannon of pushing Gary. This is like if the cop asked you what happened here and you shouted all defensively, "I didn't push him! I didn't hit him with the frying pan! I didn't slap him with my teefs! I didn't do any of that!"

Anyways, here's a few quotes from Shannon's interview. You can watch it here.

Shannon on the accusations that she had something to do with Gary's death: "I've had a lot of people saying, 'Yeah, she pushed him.' This and that. People are so cruel they don't even know. I was upstairs. He was downstairs. How am I going to push him? That affected me more than anything. The scrutiny that people come up with. Why would I want to hurt my husband? Are you kidding?"

Shannon on her decision to take Gary off life support: "You know, the doctors told us that even if they would've done surgery on him he would've died. He would've bled to death during the surgery. And they said that even if they did take a chunk out of his brain he would not be the same. He would be basically like Muhammad Ali. He wouldn't be, you know, and I mean he would've died sooner or later anyway from that. Because the brain, you know, it's so traumatic. I don't want people to be so hard on me thinking that I had to pull the plug too early. He wouldn't have made it anyway. His heart would've just given out. And I don't want people to sit there and think that I'm a b*tch and that I didn't care about him. But you know, be in my situation. I mean, look at what happened with Terry Schiavo. I always think of her case. Always when it comes to this. Gary was gone. His eyes were dilated, he was just gone."

Shannon on Gary buying her a wagon to pull around the farm: "And you know, he's done a lot for me. He bought me a car which he chose to do which I never asked him for. I thought that was very sweet of him to do that."

Shannon seems more interested in defending herself than mourning her ex-husband. b*tch acts like she doesn't give a fuc*. I don't know if she's hiding something or if the crazies have taken over her common sense. All I know is that Detective La Toya is outside of her house disguised as a potted plant. If there's something to get, Det. LT will get it!
Dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->