Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are engaged

psiabeyl

Reaction score
From Page Six:
February 18, 2009 --
WILL wedding bells be ringing soon for Rachel Bilson (above)? A Page Six spy spotted Bilson on a Virgin America flight from LA to JFK Monday night with her mom and tells us the actress is engaged to longtime beau Hayden Christensen. "A man sitting in front of her on the plane saw a ring on her finger and asked if she was married," said our snitch, who overheard Bilson reply, "I'm not married yet, just engaged. I know I look like I'm 15, but I'm actually 27." Her rep didn't return calls.

People says engagement rumors are true!!

Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen Are Engaged!

Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson
rachel_bilson.jpg

Rachel Bilson and her longtime beau, Hayden Christensen, got engaged quietly over the holidays, PEOPLE has learned.

According to a friend of the actress, the two, who costarred in 2008's Jumper, got engaged in December.

"They're so excited," says the pal, adding that no wedding date has been set. "They're a great couple. Rachel seems thrilled beyond belief."

When contacted, Bilson's rep told PEOPLE, "I don't comment on my clients personal lives."

A rep for Christensen could not immediately be reached for comment.

The engagement news was first reported by the New York Post's Page Six.

Last edited by a moderator:
rachel_bilson.jpg

Rachel Bilson and her longtime beau, Hayden Christensen, got engaged quietly over the holidays, PEOPLE has learned.

According to a friend of the actress, the two, who costarred in 2008's Jumper, got engaged in December.

"They're so excited," says the pal, adding that no wedding date has been set. "They're a great couple. Rachel seems thrilled beyond belief."

When contacted, Bilson's rep told PEOPLE, "I don't comment on my clients personal lives."

A rep for Christensen could not immediately be reached for comment.

The engagement news was first reported by the New York Post's Page Six.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20259778,00.html

They both make quite a good couple. If this is really true then I wish them both all the happiness in the world. Congratulations!!!!

what a great friend... spilling these news that the couple probably did not want it to be exposed. but if it's indeed true, congrats for them! but they seem like an odd couple.. rachel & adam were perfect but that's in the past.

I think they look pretty good together, best wishes to them!
+ I hope they last.

I love it how they say "longterm beau" as if they've been together for years and years... they got together on the "Jumper" set and that film was made in what, 2007??

Hollywood years are like dog years :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->