_ARC2970.jpg

vogue

Victoria Beckham F/W 18.19 New York (O)

vogue

Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 18.19 Milan

vogue

Dries van Noten F/W 18.19 Paris

vogue

One of my fav newbies for sure. She's perfect for that kind of sérénité.

Givenchy F/W 18.19 Paris

nowfashion

modelsrhythm

Name: Rachel Marx
Height: 179 cm
Nationality: German
Instagram: @rachelmarxx

SMC Model Management‘s recent discovery- Rachel Marx started modeling four months ago, and is already getting ready for her first fashion week season in Europe. As her excitement for the new beginning rises, German girl tells us more about herself and her views on the fashion industry.

How did you start modeling?
I signed my modeling contract about four months ago. I wanted to model for a long time but wasn’t brave and self-confident enough to apply at some agencies. At the beginning of 2017 I decided to give it a try. I recognised SMC Model Management because a friend of mine was already represented by them and told me about their amazing way to work with the models. I sent them some polas made by my mother, the agency invited me for a two hours talk, both parties were very interested in each other. A few weeks later I met them again and decided to sign the contract.

How would you describe yourself?
I’m a creative and social person which loves to travel and be around
people all the time. I am very empathetic and always try to help people. Thanks to my 8 months long stay in Australia I’ve learned to deal with difficult situations so that I don’t get stressed that quickly. I became very independent and open minded. I love meeting new people but also enjoy just to be with my friends which I’ve known for many years. I’m flexible and always open for a new adventure.

What is your favorite place in the world?
It’s a very difficult question but if I really have to pick one it might
be Byron Bay in Australia. But only if I could bring all my beloved
people. It has got amazing vibes and everyone is just chilled. Sunset drumming, beautiful little beaches and people who don’t care about anything is what it has got to offer.

What is your biggest motivation in life?
For me especially the love and support of my family, friends and
boyfriend keep me motivated every day. Their trust helps me trusting in myself and keep on going even when it can be hard sometimes.

Are there any brands or photographers you admire?
I’m really into fashion which is not only about clothing but especially
about expressing art and feelings. I love edgy clothes that step out of line with a lot of colors and accessories. But I also like straight and plain looks that you could wear to every occasion. My biggest goal of course would be a Vogue Italia Cover, where I would love to work with Mert&Marcus, also I love Steven Meisel or Glen Luchford.
Hoping for shows like Prada and Balenciaga this season.

As I’m not very experienced and rather new in the business I haven’t met a lot of photographers yet but I like when they let you be a part of the project so that it feels like a kind of progress that you are going through together.

How would you like your career to develop in the future?
I hope that I’m going to meet and work with a lot of different and
inspiring people. Be able to see the world, get to know plenty cultures and gain as many experiences as possible. I want to grow on every situation and get to know me, my strengths and weaknesses better. Of course I want to satisfy my and others requirements without losing the joy and passion for the job.
N.G. - 2017/09/14 - www.modelsrhythm.com/rachel-marx-interview/

digi...

suprememanagement

Vogue Italia - March 2018
"Wonder"
Photos - Steven Meisel
Styling - Joe McKenna
Hair - Guido Palau
Makeup - Pat McGrath

models

Altuzarra FW18 Paris

Christian Dior FW18 Paris