Rachel Zoe for QVC

nicestthing

Reaction score
First Look: Rachel Zoe for QVC
screenshot20090904at113.png

InStyle http://ow.ly/nVis
Get your credit cards ready! Here is a sneak peak at Rachel Zoe's collection for QVC, including red carpet-worthy jewels, luxe-looking faux furs and sparkly evening bags, all in Zoe's signature retro-glam style. Priced from $32-$130, these pieces are an easy and affordable way to add some bling to your basics this fall. The collection will debut on QVC.com September 12th at 8pm EST.

I'm not crazy about the fake fur, but I have a feeling that this will sell out within days...especially the accesories. I don't care for the clutch or ring that's posted above though.
I'm excited to see the entire collection. I know I'll end up buying something.

not really that bothered about anything on the picture, im sre i will see somthing in the collection though- im craving some fake fur to layer for fall :smile:

mb322q.jpg

fdsg3n.jpg

Rachel Zoe's QVC line hits QVC.com on September 12, but images of the products you can buy are leaking. Evidently in addition to accessories, it includes outerwear made of faux animal products, such as the faux snakeskin coat pictured here. Prices range from $32.50 to $130. The line also includes sunglasses and scarves. No shots of the sunglasses or scarves have leaked, but you may be interested to know Rachel Zoe wore one of the scarves in Malibu recently — and it's leopard print.
nymag.com

lots more birkins and fendi casa in her future methinks. shopNBC is ******** for not picking her up first seeing as it's nbc-owned bravo that gave her this exposure for the most part.

I love the snakeskin coat and faux fur vests! I'll attempt to pull them off and I'm surprised by how affordable they are.

i want to see what the sunglasses look like, i'm definitely buying a pair

^it's for women. :huh: :wink:

I like that black fur vest. it's easy and nice...

i. am. so. excited.
anyone have anymore previews?

im impressed! she might be the next joan rivers of qvc...!

Why is it on QVC though? I just dont really see it as a 'Rachel zoe' demographic. Surely she'd do better to release it through some mid level retailer.....

I get why she wouldnt want to release it only high end--- i dont think people would buy into that, but QVC??? QVC??? Among the arts and crafts and the cubic zirconia? The channel where they stand there for 15 minutes banging on about each item and how it will change your life?....its just so desperate and reeks of someone being FORCED to sell something. :doh:

& LOL @ SHSH

^one can't knock venues like qvc in an economy like this....

Actually, QVC has stepped it up A LOT. They don't only hawk things like cashmere gloves and heated blankets. A lot of celebrities with accesory lines go through them and do very well. I'm sure she will do wonderfully selling it through QVC.

Eh, Im dissapointed. I dont like fake fur, and it all looks gaudy.

Actually, QVC has stepped it up A LOT. They don't only hawk things like cashmere gloves and heated blankets. A lot of celebrities with accesory lines go through them and do very well. I'm sure she will do wonderfully selling it through QVC.

Yeah, I'm not sure where some people have been the last couple of years but everyone sells through QVC these days. Top make up brands, hand bag designers, etc. And from what Ive heard theyre making BANK.

I'm sure I remember Rachel wearing a fur gilet just like the one above in S1 of her show.

I hope she's got something better because real or faux I find fur to be heinous.

colour me shocked..I had no idea QVC had evolved so much! I watch a moderate amount of tv, shop alot (on net and instore, obv) but i havent heard anything about QVC in a long time. Im sure if they stepped up their advertising game they'd do even better!

The pieces look classic rachel zoe....she was never known for her minimalist tastes. Which is why i love her :lol:

I was expecting something much better. The concept seems incomplete any more picture floating around?:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madame Gres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->