Rachel Zoe (March 2010 - January 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Party_Vixen

Making a Mess
Reaction score
Moderator's Note: Updated Oct., 2010
All comments about Rachel's show should be made in this thread: The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

All photos and comments about her baby should be made in this thread: Rachel Zoe ... pregnant! *Update* It's a Boy: Skyler Morrison Berman

This thread will remain a place to post information about her styling/designing work and her personal style, only. Comments about the show or her personal life posted here will be considered off topic and will be deleted.

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Untagged pictures from the past few weeks :flower:.

daylife.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel Zoe 2010-03-02 - Vera Wang's Los Angeles Boutique Launch - Celebrity-Paradise.com

i like that she's been mixing it up by wearing short things lately... it's a nice change from all those long boho dresses she favors

Wow!! Her look during fashion week was great, love the jewellery!!
But I have to say that I also miss her Boho dresses, very much! And some more colour wouldn't hurt :P Maybe it will come more in the summer... B)

I can't believe she's back in LA already. I would've thought she would have gone to Paris for sure.

3rd Annual Pre-Oscar Hollywood Domino Gala Benefit - Arrivals

gettyimages.com

She's probably styling for the academy awards that's why she's back.

That dress is very Rachel, I like it.

Rachel Zoe @ Chanel And Charles Finch Pre-Oscar Party 06_03_10 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

You can see a video of her shooting for Instyle HERE
Dibujo-29.jpg

Instyle.com

Rachel Zoe 2010-03-17 - attend a party at luxury clothing retailer Missoni's new flagship store in Beverly Hills - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I like the red on her, though I'm not in love with the dress. Her bangle though, is gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->