Raf Simons F/W 2019 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by tatouejeremie, Jan 21, 2019.

1. tatouejeremie

tatouejeremie Active Member

2. tatouejeremie

tatouejeremie Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

voguerunway

Perickles likes this.
  3. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately for Raf, this season, he doesn’t have Calvin to balance from this.
    I think that his CK menswear felt more fresh and relevant than this oversized thing for millennials, hypebeast and Londoners.

That being said, Look 42 might be one of the best look i’ve seen from this menswear season and one of the best Raf did in recent years.

Good shoes!

4. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

He is gonna need more than the Kardashian sisters to try to sell this mess...I hate the zoot suit oversized proportions, can´t understand why designers are soo obsessed with it!

By the way, making an homage to a film director doesn´t mean just adding stupid patches with film stills all over your clothes...just saying...

jadorepaulo likes this.
  5. bc collector

bc collector Member

I had already the distinct feeling of a designer creatively burned out during his tenure at CK (where styling overshadowed his feeble designs) . This is just further prove that the man needs (and deserves) a veeeeeery long sabbatical to regain his creative juices and start afresh.
    I have said this before, but working for Dior at length has proved very problematic for most designers, the place is more like a designers' Dracula.

jeanclaude likes this.
  6. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

"Diorcula" sounds like a suitable name for their next fragance!

bc collector and perhydrol like this.
  7. Nomar

Nomar Well-Known Member

It's nice to see something a bit more mature from Raf. Great colours as well.

jadorepaulo likes this.