Raf Simons Mens S/S 04

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jun 30th, 2003 - 9:20 pm
1st row 4th pic-----ghetto moses :woot:
:lol: :rofl: :woot: :lol: :rofl:

Would make a cool nickname (msn :woot: )

:shock: what? Glanstonbury ravers? love&peacebrother?

to be honest i quite like the white suit :blush: seems like following Yohji's skirts, now we'll have to welcome the Uomo dress :innocent:

I think its quite stuning , natural, pure. i lvoe it

i quite liked some of the pieces myself, but we can do without the sweats...

so right scott, the hooded sweats could certainly go, weakest point on this collection :wink:

I quite like the cropped white jacket (second outfit). B)

this is probably his most commercial collection i have seen from him.

:heart: It appears to be a bestiary of collections past.These are all old ideas he has previously expressed.Its good for any Raf Simons customer.I like it and would wear most of it.I would not say its commercial,I would just say its safe for him and his established customer base.
Its funny because I had that cropped motorcycle jacket in grass green leather a few years ago and returned it because i decided a green leather jacket wasn't a luxury it was just plain ugly.It is much better in white.Maybe I will consider it next spring.

this collection is been actually 'growing' on me , thanks for the "more pictures" Astrid :flower:

I got these from Vogue Paris. :wink:
i attented this collection. that was quite good.
took place at le Parc Floral in Vincennes. models arrived first all in line and then the crowd joined them in some sort of big garden. we were walking to see every models. that was nice ....
i think i posted some photos somewhere onto tfs.
but i'll post the collection from catwalking very soon ....

:flower:

the end
the last guy was actually one of the first person you met once you were in the garden ....
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"