Raf Simons S/S 2019 Paris

Seriously, he should go back to NYC if he came back to show this.

Thanks for reminding me how much I want satin to vanish.

This is horrible, a bunch of weird stuff with prints that are getting so old at this point.

No.

I'm so glad he missed New York with this mess.

Raf is so over to me. Im beyond sick of this look, hes riffing off a template.
referential post modern fashion is starting to become a bore. I can't deal with this streetwear **** anymore. where is the design, where is the tailoring, where is the effort. This créme new wave look is really tired. were all tired Raf. maybe he should take a break.

the pants are nice though, not enough to save this sorry *** gimmicky show that will end up as printed 700eu t-shirts in shops.

^I agree with you. Drenching each collection in silly pop culture references doesn't distract from the fact that most of this mess wouldn't be worn by an 80's covers band. The tricky and awful looking details are the cherry on top.

^I agree with you. Drenching each collection in silly pop culture references doesn't distract from the fact that most of this mess wouldn't be worn by an 80's covers band. The tricky and awful looking details are the cherry on top.
Very much agree with this , and it’s the reason why I haven’t liked Raf for several seasons now. Ther s something cynical in constantly using tried and tested popculture references, especially when the clothes are getting more and more irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"