Rag & Bone S/S 10 New York

YoQueSe

Reaction score
90607814.jpg
90607841.jpg

90607846.jpg
90607852.jpg

Getty Images

At first I was scared it would turn out boring but I actually like it. There's atleast 7 looks I love which is safe to say I overall like it.

There's like a British Barbour feel about some of the pieces, which I love. I like it.

I love how wearable yet conceptual the pieces are, that is something Marcus and David are kown for. As a R&B fan, I am not blown out of my seat, but I am not disappointed either.

who styles rag and bone? cause i haven't liked it for the past few seasons.

who styles rag and bone? cause i haven't liked it for the past few seasons.

Tabitha Simmons is the stylist. Stam isn't styling for them, she's collaborating on some pieces with them.

This is pretty much what I was expecting from Rag & Bone. Can't say I'm in love either.

Hmm there are some nice pieces.

It seems like they're catering for buyers (which is good - in this period, etc etc - buyers have the power and they need to be selective) - quite a few decent jackets and shirts which I imagine would be their core pieces.

I can see that navy cutaway cropped jacket, the motorcycle jacket, the grey pleat front pants and the oversized grey blazer doing really well with buyers.

I'm slowly warming to this collection - not on a 'fashion' level but more as a consumer :P

I like the pants. That's pretty much all that stands out rather than the shirts which I think was supposed to be the focus.

Wasn't that impressed.:ermm:Although, I do like that navy blue blazer

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->