Ralph Lauren Collection S/S 2010 : Katia, Valentina, Bruna, Charlotte & Chanel

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
J5Mgd.jpg

fr.fashionmag.com

Valentina looks ethereal :heart: Nice to see Chanel on a BIG campaign! 2nd time at Ralph Lauren baby :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
same boring concept..though Valentina looks so good. :smile:

Valentina looks great. Wow Chanel is raking in the dough, RL and VS :lol:

Valentinas dress looks ugly from the side.
Boring ad, but that's RL

Well it's typical RL, so not exactly the most exciting ever, but that's hardly unexpected. What bothers me most though, is that the ad really isn't making the clothes look good at all

It's a bit boring, but I'm very excited to see Chanel. Great to see her in a campaign again.

I find it rather refreshing that there isn't any of the recent, well publicized, "retouching ad nauseam"....instead it seems to embrace bulk.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's borring !!!!! it seems that they're just "here" but they don't even know why.

Valentina looks great. Chanel looks terrible, and I'm not even a hater. Can't even see the face of the other girl.

This is bad even for RL imo. I can't imagine anyone looking at it and going 'hm, I really want to buy that.'

I wonder if the people at Ralph Lauren even think about concepts for their campaigns anymore or is it just automatic by now because they aren't even trying to make their ads interesting. They don't try to make the setting of their campaigns coordinate with the collection. It's just the same crap over and over again no matter what the clothes look like. Same background, same model, hell even the clothes look the same each season.

Valentina looks gorgeous, as usual :heart:
Even though the concept is so boring and the clothes don't look good, nor are they good at all... I really really didn't like this collection.
I'm happy for Chanel though getting a big campaign :D

I'm not sure about this shot so I will have to see more.... But I'm so happy for Chanel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->