Ralph Lauren F/W 12.13 New York

I love this collection , but the first and second post have some odd pieces , i really like the length of dresses !

eh. same old, same old. stale, boring, a few good pieces.

I am not very surprised by the first part of the collection - his take on menswear seems too outdated and the retro theme looks... well... like taken from a history book. However, the eveningwear is divine. I know it's anything but groundbreaking or new but these dresses show that Mr.Lauren understands what kind of a black dress a modern girl wants.

This is a very typical Ralph Lauren collection-- safe and glamorous looks. He incorporates the typical Ralph Lauren western edge and as usual tops it off with some oriental touches. It is nonetheless beautiful though. However, I was really more impressed by the Fall '11 collection though - I felt like he was bringing us something new without betraying his style. :(

Truly- when it comes to this sort of classical, elegant fashion, nobody does it better!! :flower:

Nice collection, a tad bit underwhelmed by the gowns.

The black jacket with gold embroidery on Joan looks amazing, I can't wait for the detail shots of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->