Ralph Lauren Fall 2004

I agree with u : ignitioned32 but I like the accessories

Lauren’s customer is going her own way, sporting big chunky antique Navajo belts, necklaces, and earrings that keep her suits from getting too fussy.

I thought this was a terrible collection. I liked the beginning, tan pieces, but after that I thought the pieces were bordering ugly. I'm especially not a fan of the navajo jewelry. I don't mean to sound so negative, but I really disliked it.

It was a bit bland, but some pieces were nice, particularly at the beginning

I liked this one, even though it's kind of dull

I like the jewelry. :flower: But then again, I've been drawn to turquoise my entire life and hate when it gets too trendy (like it did a couple seasons back). I'd love to see more Southwestern motifs explored/reinterpreted, but by someone other than Ralph Lauren.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Feb 14th, 2004 - 8:04 pm
this collection was bland even for ralph lauren
ditto

probably the most boring collection of the NY calendar :sick:

there are a couple of nice pieces...the forties-style suits, and a couple of the full skirts are nice. but the navajo inspired pieces look purely dated and belong in navajo country, not on the runways.
overall I don't like it... I expect luxe east-coast preppyness from ralph lauren - really solid, well cut pieces in good colours, not this dated, unstructured collection in boring colours. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->